25th Hour Band

Agee

They just played last weekend at TT Marina:whistle: Carol is onw owesome singer:yahoo::buddies:

They have a few CDs out. Think they have a website:coffee:

I was there for that, did you check-out the boat burning and fireworks?

Carol does have an incredible voice :yay:

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
Thanks! I heard them many years ago at Memories(99-00 timeframe). Memories hadn't been around long and I don't really remember much about it. I thought they were okay but it seems their music was a little different. Vera's is so far for me for night driving but maybe Columbus Day weekend I can go down to TT.

camily

Peace
Umm...no. My dad moved out over 6yrs ago, so I don't see/talk to him much these days. What is Teddy's? or who is Teddy, I should say.

This would have been years ago when your parents were together. I remember your mom and have met her several times. I know their kids were there so it had to have been you. Teddy played in a band with them and he has a place in Front Royal where they used to get together and have a huge cookout and the band would play. It was a lot of fun. They've been doing it since I was a kid. Actually, they took a break for several years but started back up about 10 years ago or more. Do you have a brother? For some reason I'm feeling there was a boy and a girl but I could be wrong.

TinaM83

I'm sure! You have been to Teddy's in the mountains right?

Sorry for all the new messages lol Now that you say something, I do remember going the WV for a gig w/my Dad a long time ago when I was a kid. Is this the place you're referring to?

camily

Peace
Sorry for all the new messages lol Now that you say something, I do remember going the WV for a gig w/my Dad a long time ago when I was a kid. Is this the place you're referring to?

Yep, Vince is my uncle and so is chip (bassist). Here's a pic from my wedding 20 years ago!

Attachments

• Charlie.jpg
    Charlie.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 143

camily

Peace

Here's a funny one....

Attachments

• aspex.jpg
    aspex.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 124

TinaM83

This would have been years ago when your parents were together. I remember your mom and have met her several times. I know their kids were there so it had to have been you. Teddy played in a band with them and he has a place in Front Royal where they used to get together and have a huge cookout and the band would play. It was a lot of fun. They've been doing it since I was a kid. Actually, they took a break for several years but started back up about 10 years ago or more. Do you have a brother? For some reason I'm feeling there was a boy and a girl but I could be wrong.

Yup, I remember going there!! I was very young, and yes, I have a older brother. Wow, crazy how after all these years those memories came flooding back.