25th Hour Band

camily

Peace
She's doing good! He health has been ok, still has trouble w/her M.S. but that's to be expected.

I'm glad she's doing good. She was (and I'm sure still is) quite a character. Your dad once said, and my husband loves to quote him, "Time flies when you're at each others throats". Of course, that was years before they separated.

TinaM83

I'm glad she's doing good. She was (and I'm sure still is) quite a character. Your dad once said, and my husband loves to quote him, "Time flies when you're at each others throats". Of course, that was years before they separated.

hahahah I can picture my dad saying that. Yup, she's still a character, that's for sure!

camily

Peace
hahahah I can picture my dad saying that. Yup, she's still a character, that's for sure!

I always liked them both. Of course, I know your dad better just because he was around with the band more at times when your mom wasn't. It's too bad you don't see him much. He's a pretty funny guy but your mom had a lot of "zingers" herself. Some of the stuff that came out of her mouth were hysterical. Your dad too!

TinaM83

I always liked them both. Of course, I know your dad better just because he was around with the band more at times when your mom wasn't. It's too bad you don't see him much. He's a pretty funny guy but your mom had a lot of "zingers" herself. Some of the stuff that came out of her mouth were hysterical. Your dad too!

I see him on the Holiday's and sometime I'll go to Carol's house to hangout w/them. They live kinda far from me (they are in Callaway and I'm in Charlotte Hall) so it's hard to find time to go hangout. Yes, they both have their moments, that for sure! haha