Lennys Restaurant

BigDogT

Not one to rant but had a remarkably bad experience at Lennys....didn't even involve food cuz I never got any........got seated at 6:40......was told 3 times the last half hour I was there that my food was on its' way....to where I don't know but it wasn't to my (and wifeys) table.....at 8:15 I told the waitress to bring the bill for the appetizer and drinks, and asked why three couples that were behind me in line had already eaten and left...she said because the fish n chips takes longer to cook...!!! Who knew!!!!:shrug:....a whole hour longer I guess....paid the tab and left at 8:20 without entrees....guess Lennys and DB McMillans is off the list....very poor experience...waitress was extremely nice and personable...had to be, cuz I was hungry.... and you wouldn't like me when I'm hungry:cds:

Restless

We've only been there once. I ordered fried shrimp and it was still frozen in the middle. I'm sorry it wasn't a great meal, especially on Valentine's Day.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
We've only been there once. I ordered fried shrimp and it was still frozen in the middle. I'm sorry it wasn't a great meal, especially on Valentine's Day.

Got the fried chicken once that was so undercooked that wife called it the other red meat.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
We've had lunch there a few times and it was good. That is terrible to get undercooked food - yuck! They have such a cute place and could do a great business if they were motivated to do so.

homedepot20

Lenny's used to be the place to go , back in the day , when Lenny was alive !
I can still taste the BBQ and remember playing the slots.

MarieB

Lenny's used to be the place to go , back in the day , when Lenny was alive !
I can still taste the BBQ and remember playing the slots.

That explains it. So many businesses go to hell when the founder is no longer alive a/o in charge.

BigDogT

It's really unfortunate because the wife and I try to patronize locally-owned establishments......check this one off the list...:ohwell:

beamher

Not one to rant but had a remarkably bad experience at Lennys....didn't even involve food cuz I never got any........got seated at 6:40......was told 3 times the last half hour I was there that my food was on its' way....to where I don't know but it wasn't to my (and wifeys) table.....at 8:15 I told the waitress to bring the bill for the appetizer and drinks, and asked why three couples that were behind me in line had already eaten and left...she said because the fish n chips takes longer to cook...!!! Who knew!!!!:shrug:....a whole hour longer I guess....paid the tab and left at 8:20 without entrees....guess Lennys and DB McMillans is off the list....very poor experience...waitress was extremely nice and personable...had to be, cuz I was hungry.... and you wouldn't like me when I'm hungry:cds:

well atleast you got waited on. we went and couldn't get anyone to take our order so of course we haven't thought about going back.

Pete

Repete
It's a damn shame they can't get it together. Good location, good market and established. A little bit of attention to detail and management and they would be raking it in hand over fist.

I should take it over.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It's a damn shame they can't get it together. Good location, good market and established. A little bit of attention to detail and management and they would be raking it in hand over fist.

I should take it over.

They seem to be happy with just the bar crowd.