Why The GOP Opposes Obamacare Medicaid Expansion

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria

Attachments

• crawford.jpg
    crawford.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 79

MSTR-P

Yeah, I am sure that's the truth. Let's not pay any attention to the fact that every part Obama said wouldn't change is going to change. How about because the black guy in the white house is a fu<%ing LIAR!

bcp

In My Opinion
couldnt have anything to do with how poor the care is going to be at twice the current cost could it?

obamacare, just another wealth distribution effort.

edinsomd

Yeah, I am sure that's the truth. Let's not pay any attention to the fact that every part Obama said wouldn't change is going to change. How about because the black guy in La Casa Blanca is a fu<%ing LIAR!

Fixed! Por nada.

bcp

In My Opinion
How about because his "expansion" took money away from medicare?

and isnt medicaid for those that dont pay in while medicare is paid for through (contributions (tax))
so, once again, the people that pay will get less while societies leaches will get more.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Hey, if getting rid of obamacare will rid the world of peeps like the OP and his ilk, we could all afford it.:buddies:

abcxyz

ER Doctor- of course he supports Obamacare. Now the ER has someone to bill vs before it was forced pro-bono; can't turn them away yet you know you aren't going to be paid for seeing them.