3 in 1 shampoo/conditioner/shower gel

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nickel said:
You'll have to let us know how they compare to the Philosophy products. :yay:
I used the pumpkin pie custard one tonight as a shampoo and it produced a decent amount of lather. I also used it as a shower gel and the fragrance was YUMMY!! I literally washed and washed and washed because it smelled so good. At $4, this was a good buy! I hope they come out with a matching lotion, too. This is the PERFECT fall scent!!

Pretty much the same as Philosophy products, except I think this one is a little more aromatic.

morganj614

Chasey_Lane said:
I used the pumpkin pie custard one tonight as a shampoo and it produced a decent amount of lather. I also used it as a shower gel and the fragrance was YUMMY!! I literally washed and washed and washed because it smelled so good. At $4, this was a good buy! I hope they come out with a matching lotion, too. This is the PERFECT fall scent!!

Pretty much the same as Philosophy products, except I think this one is a little more aromatic.

I am burning the pumpkin fragrance oil right now.

I used the Cinnamon Bun one as bubble bath and wash and I washed 3 times, it smelled so good :roflmao:

I also picked up Sensual Amber samples and love it :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:

Next time I go to the mall I'll have to pick some up. I love the pumpkin and cinnamon scents for fall.

morganj614

jwwb2000 said:
I am getting ready to hop my stinky self in the shower and try out the pumpkin one!!

Pumpkin was as delicious as the Cinnamon. Not many bubbles as a bubble bath, but so good smelling. This is the first year I have so many bath products, I am swapping out Summer for Fall and putting Summer away :lol:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Ok I bought my daughter Wacky watermelon at K mart 3 in one shampoo... and I make her a bubble bath with it and then I have a little watermelon girl. Probally not as cool as "MY LITTLE CINAMOOOON GIRL" Sh!t now I have that earworm

nightowl

So how well does this stuff work on a person's hair? Do they have different kinds for different type hair?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
nightowl said:
So how well does this stuff work on a person's hair? Do they have different kinds for different type hair?

There is only one type of these. I didn't care for how it worked on my hair but LOVE using it as a shower gel!

nightowl

Thanks jw I might have to give it a try.

Dougstermd said:
Ok I bought my daughter Wacky watermelon at K mart 3 in one shampoo... and I make her a bubble bath with it and then I have a little watermelon girl. Probally not as cool as "MY LITTLE CINAMOOOON GIRL" Sh!t now I have that earworm

I really like the ones for the kids, they smell great and do work well in their hair.

CMC122

Go Braves!
I bought the Cinnabun Heaven and the new one for Christmas, Twisted Candy Cane! I really love the minty tingle of the Candy Cane 3 in one:yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I have the pumpkin pie and the pecan. I want the spiced apple and the candy cane that CMC speaks of! I won't use it on my hair but I LOVE it for a shower gel!

CMC122

Go Braves!
pixiegirl said:
I have the pumpkin pie and the pecan. I want the spiced apple and the candy cane that CMC speaks of! I won't use it on my hair but I LOVE it for a shower gel!
I was very leary of using it on my hair and am quite surprised at how soft my hair turned out.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
CMC122 said:
I was very leary of using it on my hair and am quite surprised at how soft my hair turned out.

I have super duper baby fine hair. The slightest drying and it either splits or breaks. It's already processed so I have to be extra special careful.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
Did you grab them yet? I think they are both so-so.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
Did you grab them yet? I think they are both so-so.

Not yet and I was just at Target over the weekend so I should have run in. I have a hair apt next week and will run over. The apple is only so-so? That makes me sad.