3 Step mounting block from Elam's?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
They're around $100, I think a little less than that. He just about always has them in stock. They're grrrrr-eat! You can use them as chairs and tables too. Mine is always being used for multiple purposes at shows and trail rides.

W

WhoCares

I LOVE the three step mounting block especially in new boots that won't bend.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Wouldn't a short step ladder be a lot cheaper. Get an aluminum one and it will probably be lighte also.
Something like this from Lowes?

Sparks

Why don't you build one? They're very simple. I think my horse could stand on this one.

Attachments

• mounting block.JPG
    mounting block.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 72

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Wouldn't a short step ladder be a lot cheaper. Get an aluminum one and it will probably be lighte also.
Something like this from Lowes?
The main reason that is an inappropriate mounting 'block' is the chance a horse hooks a foot in the rungs ... then you got a big problem..
Why don't you build one? They're very simple. I think my horse could stand on this one.
Very sturdy... and it looks like it's in a good, out of the way location..

mingiz

Horse Poor

That is neat but Happy wouldn't be able to take it with her...Hell she probably won't be able to pick up a 3 stepper...:lmao: I guess Paso and I could give her a lift up:whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
That is neat but Happy wouldn't be able to take it with her...Hell she probably won't be able to pick up a 3 stepper...:lmao: I guess Paso and I could give her a lift up:whistle:

:shutup:

and building one is a great idea, but my MOM would like one she can move around. TYVM. Plus i want to take the two stepper i gave her LAST year back and put it into my trailer and leave it there. The 3 stepper is too heavy to lift up into the goosneck.
Did i REALLY just type that out loud? :frown:

mingiz

Horse Poor
QUOTE=happyappygirl;2568648]:shutup:

and building one is a great idea, but my MOM would like one she can move around. TYVM. Plus i want to take the two stepper i gave her LAST year back and put it into my trailer and leave it there. The 3 stepper is too heavy to lift up into the goosneck.
Did i REALLY just type that out loud? :frown:[/QUOTE]

:lmao::lmao::duel: Yes you did and I heard it:whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
QUOTE=happyappygirl;2568648]:shutup:

Did i REALLY just type that out loud? :frown:

:lmao::lmao::duel: Yes you did and I heard it:whistle:[/QUOTE]
crap too late to edit my post
:lol: