311 Day 2010!!!

thurley42

HY;FR
:cds:
hurt my feelings, please...I think its hilarious your best retort was the hackey sack line, and you think thats funny as ####. I took a dump with more originallity then you this morning. hackey sack? what is this, Phish? gimme a break. how about you go back to listening to deathmetal, and let the adults talk.

Funny I was going to ask you if you liked Phish!
311 was pretty good in "The Goods".. They opened up for O-Town in Temecula. Google it.

NL4Lweazy

Funny I was going to ask you if you liked Phish!
311 was pretty good in "The Goods".. They opened up for O-Town in Temecula. Google it.

hmmm, now thats kinda funny:shrug: but i think that was the "ups" or something, I don't know, only seen that movie once.
and yeah, i can appreciate the music. It takes alot of skill to improvise songs and stay huge underground. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see a resurgence in their popularity too

morningbell

hmmmmmm
311 suck ass
I concur.

yeah, still huge underground, but they were only mainstream for awhile in the 90's, but that's what was so great until a couple years ago when they started building mainstream audience again. people who only listened to stuff that just came out have made the band stop varying up the shows. With over 100 original songs, they have a huge basket of music to choose from, but to keep up they have only been playing the new album and their number 1hits. which brings in the people, but alienates fans like me who have been down since the first album "Music" dropped in i think 92. Nonetheless, 311 Dat however brings out rare songs, crazy covers, and a wild ass stage show which anybody with some soul can get down with

ummm, ghey.

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
311 is ok to me. At least they have a distinct sound. Nick Hexum is pretty hot too... except when he went through that hair bleaching stage.

NL4Lweazy

311 DAY WAS ####ING AMAZING!!! All I have to say to those who don't like 311, its because you are music snobs!! 311 has such a wide variety of fans and people there is always something for just about everybody. and considering the show of 12,000+ sold out in less then 10 minutes, they must be doing something right!! The stage show this time was ridiculous, and the music selection counldn't have been better for the longtime fans!! They kicked our ass for 2 solid sets, then chilled it down for some jammy reggae time!! 5 sets, 60 songs, 5 hours!!! Only complaint, Las Vegas is sooooooooooooooo expensive, but soooooooooo much fun!!! 1 cent can turn into $130 real quick :getdown:

Black-Francis

311 DAY WAS ####ING AMAZING!!! All I have to say to those who don't like 311, its because you are music snobs!! 311 has such a wide variety of fans and people there is always something for just about everybody. and considering the show of 12,000+ sold out in less then 10 minutes, they must be doing something right!! The stage show this time was ridiculous, and the music selection counldn't have been better for the longtime fans!! They kicked our ass for 2 solid sets, then chilled it down for some jammy reggae time!! 5 sets, 60 songs, 5 hours!!! Only complaint, Las Vegas is sooooooooooooooo expensive, but soooooooooo much fun!!! 1 cent can turn into $130 real quick :getdown:

It's a matter of opinion:shrug:...Don't get your panties all bunched up....Glad you had a great time!

NL4Lweazy

no worries, it was such an eclectic mix of people from all over the place, it was great. if you haven't gone to Vegas, u definatly should. its so crazy:snooze: i'm still exhausted