311 & Snoop Dogg @ Nissan

KillJoy

In doubt? Throttle out!
Anyone headed to check out 311 and Snoop Dogg at their stop at Nissan for the Unity Tour this Sunday? (7/20)

I've got lawn seats, can't wait. Should be an amazing show!

Legs.Diamond

Anyone headed to check out 311 and Snoop Dogg at their stop at Nissan for the Unity Tour this Sunday? (7/20)

I've got lawn seats, can't wait. Should be an amazing show!

Yeah, this show is gonna be sick. 311's full band drum solo is worth it alone, plus a sprinkle of snoop! Sheeeeit, it's on son! Have'nt missed one in the last 5 or 6 years.

Wait till they play "Who's Got The Herb".....hope you're not allergic to smoke :cool:

KillJoy

In doubt? Throttle out!
Yeah, this show is gonna be sick. 311's full band drum solo is worth it alone, plus a sprinkle of snoop! Sheeeeit, it's on son! Have'nt missed one in the last 5 or 6 years.

Wait till they play "Who's Got The Herb".....hope you're not allergic to smoke :cool:

It was an amazing show.
I don't believe they played that (or at least I don't remember it).

It rained for a little bit but it made the show even more fun.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
At first I thought this was one of those old threads bumped up for some reason. I can't believe people out there still like 311 :rolleyes:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
You have obviously never seen them live. And they're an awesome band, stop hating.

I just can't help myself....

Honestly I'm the biggest music snob outside the employees of the Guitar Center or any privately owned record store, yes records, vinyl is still in production.

I like music not over processed modern rock hip pop. I think the band Anal #### sang it best in their hit song, "311 Sucks"

Last edited:

KillJoy

In doubt? Throttle out!
I hate everyone that went! :drama: ok Im jealous.. how was it?

Amazing. I've been to venues such as Warped Tour, Dave Matthews Band, Jimmy Buffett, Killswitch Engage, Hatebreed, Wu-Tang, and all sorts of others; I probably had the most with Snoop & 311.

Black-Francis

Ok now its my turn to argue with you :lol: I love them!

They make my ears bleed!! The only only time I have seen them live was when they opened for the kings of funk/rock Fishbone and the vocals were horrible. The band sounded tight but the vocals were crap! Fishbone came out and rocked them off the stage......Never liked them, never will....sorry kelb!

kelb

art imitating life
They make my ears bleed!! The only only time I have seen them live was when they opened for the kings of funk/rock Fishbone and the vocals were horrible. The band sounded tight but the vocals were crap! Never liked them, never will....sorry kelb!

:razz:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
They make my ears bleed!! The only only time I have seen them live was when they opened for the kings of funk/rock Fishbone and the vocals were horrible. The band sounded tight but the vocals were crap! Fishbone came out and rocked them off the stage......Never liked them, never will....sorry kelb!

They shouldn't be sharing the same stage as Fishbone.

TURN IT UP!

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Two bands, both great bands. I went to see Shelter open up for the Bosstones. Straight edge h/c and drunken ska influenced punk but thats how it was in the north east H/C scene back then. And there was none of these suck jobs 311 to bring you down.