311 & Snoop Dogg @ Nissan

KillJoy

In doubt? Throttle out!
Sorry everyone, I named the title "311 & Snoop Dogg @ Nissan." I called it that to see if anyone else was going. I didn't call it "311, Hate them or Love them?"

But it's ok, I realize some people still don't know how to read.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Sorry everyone, I named the title "311 & Snoop Dogg @ Nissan." I called it that to see if anyone else was going. I didn't call it "311, Hate them or Love them?"

But it's ok, I realize some people still don't know how to read.

WARNING: Anything you post is subject to praise or ridicule regardless if you like it or not.

I'm just stating the obvious. No matter what you say 311 will still suck and there is nothing you can do about it. :coffee:

Legs.Diamond

I'm not saying 311 is the greatest band out there, but I'd def pick them over the bosstones or fishbone if I had to choose. Both the bosstones & fishbone are great bands in their own right, but comparing them to 311 just doesn't work, like comparing motzart & marilyn manson, their totally different.

311 has a big hihop influence also, that could be the cause of some hate too.

frogman123

I wrote my last post before reading the thread... hahaha keep your opinions out of a thread that is trying to talk about a great concert-- no one gives a sh*t if you dont like 311, and I'm sure no one wants to argure with you about it... Go make another thread if you want to 311 bash...

-they didnt play whos got the herb but they did play FTBS in place of it... they always choose one or the other- never both... snoop was sick too...

kelb

art imitating life
:
She is young and dumb.... need I say more :shrug:

Dear Youngin'

Without Fishbone there would be no 311.

You're Welcome.

~MB

Hmm I'm not sure you have to be nasty but I guess thats just who you are... :whistle:

I'm not saying 311 is the greatest band out there, but I'd def pick them over the bosstones or fishbone if I had to choose. Both the bosstones & fishbone are great bands in their own right, but comparing them to 311 just doesn't work, like comparing motzart & marilyn manson, their totally different.

:yay:

I wrote my last post before reading the thread... hahaha keep your opinions out of a thread that is trying to talk about a great concert-- no one gives a sh*t if you dont like 311, and I'm sure no one wants to argure with you about it... Go make another thread if you want to 311 bash...

-they didnt play whos got the herb but they did play FTBS in place of it... they always choose one or the other- never both... snoop was sick too...

LOL

kelb

art imitating life
I am sorry for calling kelb young and dumb. She may be young but not dumb, with age her music tastes will mature.

:huggy: its ok
:lmao: naaa. I listen to just about everything. I had never heard of fishbone and I see why now LOL I do not like them!! I LOVE 311.
Funny though. I thought this thread would bash Snoop.. Not 311

PS I'm almost 30 I think I know what kind of music I like

morningbell

hmmmmmm
:huggy: its ok
:lmao: naaa. I listen to just about everything. I had never heard of fishbone and I see why now LOL I do not like them!! I LOVE 311.
Funny though. I thought this thread would bash Snoop.. Not 311

PS I'm almost 30 I think I know what kind of music I like

I'm really not proud that I'm a music snob, it didn't just happen I was kind of raised that way. Have you ever seen High Fidelity? I'm a combo of all the record shop employees, its horrible. I need to stay out of the music forum period.

Snoop is out there you just can't bring him back. He has rhythm. I'm not saying I'm a huge fan I just wouldn't or couldn't bash him.

So in the future if I see a thread about a band I can't stand I will practice self control and not comment I will simply start a thread about that band sucking azz.

kelb

art imitating life
I'm really not proud that I'm a music snob, it didn't just happen I was kind of raised that way. Have you ever seen High Fidelity? I'm a combo of all the record shop employees, its horrible. I need to stay out of the music forum period.

Snoop is out there you just can't bring him back. He has rhythm. I'm not saying I'm a huge fan I just wouldn't or couldn't bash him.

So in the future if I see a thread about a band I can't stand I will practice self control and not comment I will simply start a thread about that band sucking azz.

LOL no need to hold back.. just know that not everyone shares your opinion.
I grew up on CCR and John Fogerty LOL I listen to country, R&B, Heavy Metal, Southern Rock.. you name it.. anythingbut classical, rap and blue grass. Not that I would bash it.. just not my cup of tea... OH but throw some great Jazz my way and I'm happy!

Black-Francis

It is an open public forum. Just because our opinion does not agree with your opinion does not mean you can't post in a thread. I certainly don't give a shat about you liking 311. I have seen them live and I gave my critique (look it up) because it was a thread about a 311 concert. Again the band was tight but the 2 vocalists were terrible. It is obvious the vocals need "studio magic" with effects because they do not fair well live!

thurley42

HY;FR
It is an open public forum. Just because our opinion does not agree with your opinion does not mean you can't post in a thread. I certainly don't give a shat about you liking 311. I have seen them live and I gave my critique (look it up) because it was a thread about a 311 concert. Again the band was tight but the 2 vocalists were terrible. It is obvious the vocals need "studio magic" with effects because they do not fair well live!

like his vocals or not...Nick Hexum was hitting the chick from Pussycat Dolls...you gotta respect that.:lmao:

Black-Francis

Are you crazy? And you are in the music biz? 311 has stated that Fishbone is a heavy influence on them. Why would 311 be on the same bill as Fishbone if their was not some sort of connection. You need to go through Fishbone's musical catalog dating back from the mid eighties to the present. Do some research and homework before you write such an inane post.

KillJoy

In doubt? Throttle out!
WARNING: Anything you post is subject to praise or ridicule regardless if you like it or not.

I'm just stating the obvious. No matter what you say 311 will still suck and there is nothing you can do about it. :coffee:

Don't get me wrong, I know that. It's just when people go out of their way to look like a douche, when you didn't have to reply, is what is annoying. But hey if it helps you sleep at night, carry on.

AWESOME CONCERT!!!! They played FTBS--- amazing

Agreed. Did you happen to catch the first band that went on? Fiction Plane?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Don't get me wrong, I know that. It's just when people go out of their way to look like a douche, when you didn't have to reply, is what is annoying. But hey if it helps you sleep at night, carry on.

I regress....

You really know whats annoying? 311, horrible horrible music.

Boy am I gonna sleep good tonight!