Oprah for president

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The media and the Democrats, it seems, have come with a brand new idea to topple President Trump from the Oval Office: they’ll find an inexperienced billionaire reality television star to run for president. Her name is Oprah.

And no, this isn’t a joke.

The rumor mill has been working overtime over the past 18 hours, ever since Winfrey gave a much-ballyhooed speech about the #MeToo movement at the Golden Globes — an act of political bravery unrivalled since at least Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

OPRAH FOR PRESIDENT? She's Considering It. Here Are 5 Reasons She'd Win, And 5 She Wouldn't.

Meh ...

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
A gay, black female. The dems have hit the trifecta of identity politics.

Chris0nllyn

Actually Trump is a billionaire businessman and real estate mogul.

It's amazing, with all of Trump's accomplishments, all the kids know him for is The Apprentice.

Don't fault me for repeating what Trump himself said two days ago.

Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/949618475877765120

PsyOps

Pixelated
Don't fault me for repeating what Trump himself said two days ago.

Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/949618475877765120

That's some really selective reading you're exercising.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Progbots only hear whistles and codes.

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Now Demonrats are embracing the idea.

FB_IMG_1515438950994.jpg

FB_IMG_1515438993564.jpg

Chris0nllyn

That's some really selective reading you're exercising.

How so? Who the hell didn't know Trump was a businessman?

The article elluded to Oprah being a bad choice because she's an "inexperienced billionaire reality television star".

They're both inexperienced. They're both billionaires. They're both reality TV stars.

"But Trump is a businessman!"

Speaking of selective...