Oprah for president

BOP

Woot! I personally approve of this. I'd like to see people from all walks of life have a shot, not just lawyers and career politicians.

Governing, people. NOT politics. Politics is bull####. Government is supposed to be of The People, by The People, and for The People.

Oh, and? The People? That's us. We, the people of the United States of America. Not freaking Salvadorans. Not Mexicans. Not only the educated, and only the rich. All of us.

Well, we certainly couldn't do any worse than any of the most recent crop of chuckleheads has done.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?

Attachments

• 26195766_1656374457754215_827911483906726264_n.jpg
    26195766_1656374457754215_827911483906726264_n.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 114

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
And if your against any of her positions, you are a fat shaming, homophobic, racist, misogynist. A four bagger slur.

Who said anything about her size?

I also don't know her positions, so I don't know if I'm for or against them until I actually know what they are. For all I know she's in favor of cutting welfare in half and digging a huge moat on our southern border. So perhaps, if that were the case, I could get behind her.

Starman

Who said anything about her size?

I also don't know her positions, so I don't know if I'm for or against them until I actually know what they are. For all I know she's in favor of cutting welfare in half and digging a huge moat on our southern border. So perhaps, if that were the case, I could get behind her.

:lol:

This_person

Well, we certainly couldn't do any worse than any of the most recent crop of chuckleheads has done.

Make America as Racist as it was During Obama's Terms Again (MARDOTA)

[video=youtube;tD7QfC0Xjwk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD7QfC0Xjwk[/video]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm tired of that meme. That's a progbot tactic and it saddens me when conservatives take it up.

Oprah was talking about old school racists who grew up with that mentality. Her point - and it was a good one - is that that sort of ingrained racism will only die when they do. She wasn't advocating killing them, she was pointing out that they are mostly old people and their generation, along with their antiquated attitudes, will die off.

Naturally. Of old age. Not because she or anyone else kills them.

This_person

I'm tired of that meme. That's a progbot tactic and it saddens me when conservatives take it up.

Oprah was talking about old school racists who grew up with that mentality. Her point - and it was a good one - is that that sort of ingrained racism will only die when they do. She wasn't advocating killing them, she was pointing out that they are mostly old people and their generation, along with their antiquated attitudes, will die off.

Never suggested that she was advocating killing them.

See, she said that you can't judge a group of people by their race, and then says old white people have to die.

Read that again.

You can't judge people, as a group, by their race.

Old white people need to die off to get rid of racism.

Do you get it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Never suggested that she was advocating killing them.

See, she said that you can't judge a group of people by their race, and then says old white people have to die.

Read that again.

You can't judge people, as a group, by their race.

Old white people need to die off to get rid of racism.

Do you get it?

Believe what you want. I choose to believe that Oprah said exactly what she said.

She was talking specifically about old white racists who can't work themselves into our multi-cultural country. I presume she doesn't want Hillary Clinton to die.

This_person

Believe what you want. I choose to believe that Oprah said exactly what she said.

I believe her meaning was exactly what she said. "you can't judge people based on their race, except old white people are the ones maintaining racism and it won't end until they die off."

You know, that group she's judging based on their race - THEY'RE the problem keeping racism (judging people based on their race) alive.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I believe her meaning was exactly what she said. "you can't judge people based on their race, except old white people are the ones maintaining racism and it won't end until they die off."

You know, that group she's judging based on their race - THEY'RE the problem keeping racism (judging people based on their race) alive.

Like I said, believe what you want. I see this all the time from the progs on social media, so it's nothing new for me.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This country would be much better off, had we picked our own cotton. :biggrin::yay:

This_person

Like I said, believe what you want. I see this all the time from the progs on social media, so it's nothing new for me.

Oh, I agree that racists do this all the time, and she's just proving she's at least as racist as those old, typical (to coin Obama's representation of them) white people she thinks the world will be better off without. Lots of racists out there like that.

Never do I think she was advocating them dying. Just that the world will be better when they're gone - fully accepting she's imaging them dying off happy of old age. But, since they're white and grew up (uniformly, apparently) in racism, they simply MUST be racist.

The amount of racism that represents is so astounding it is sickening. I do not think she wants them dead. I don't think Obama was calling for "brown shirts" when he talked about an American peace-keeping force. Obama was talking about Americans representing America well, and that will spread our ideal well, which will help keep peace in the world. I'm not looking for something she DIDN'T say. What she said was bad all on its own - it was deeply-felt racism on her part.

That's the problem I have.

This_person

This country would be much better off, had we picked our own cotton. :biggrin::yay:

The first time I heard that was from Paul Harvey. It has such racist overtones, I wasn't sure if I ever wanted to hear him again. Meanwhile, it's very true - lack importation of slave labor would have been far better off for almost everyone except the descendants of those slaves that are here today. The areas of the Gold Coast and Senegambia from which most slaves were imported are not exactly thriving right now, compared with America. Now, the United States only imported about 3-4% of the total slave output from those areas, but we represent about 100% of the improvement in relations since then.

So, yes, those areas may have drastically improved by having the labors and intellects of the people they sold to us, we would not have that albatross on our shoulders, that 350,000-400,000 people would not have been enslaved by their countries, and then ultimately us, and we would have been far less likely to have a Civil War (though South Carolina was ready to secede long before Lincoln was elected).

Sounds bad, but is accurate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just that the world will be better when they're gone

I have said that exact same thing numerous times - racism and homophobia and misogyny will be greatly diminished as the generations for whom it was acceptable and expected die out. Does that make me racist against white people? A self-hating womyn? A ### hag?

PsyOps

Pixelated

It's my thought that, at least in part, BLM (the radical sect) got their marching orders from this quote. All white people are racist and need to be eliminated.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's my thought that, at least in part, BLM (the radical sect) got their marching orders from this quote. All white people are racist and need to be eliminated.

Oprah never said that all white people are racist and need to be eliminated.