Cali-FU All In For Illegals

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Speaking at a press conference, Becerra said, "It’s important, given these rumors that are out there, to let people know – more specifically today, employers – that if they voluntarily start giving up information about their employees or access to their employees in ways that contradict our new California laws, they subject themselves to actions by my office."

At the beginning of the year, California became an official "sanctuary state" which prohibits cooperation with federal immigration authorities.

"We will prosecute those who violate the law," threatened Becerra.

As the Sacramento Bee details, the new law:

Requires employers to ask immigration agents for a warrant before granting access to a worksite.
Prevents employers from voluntarily sharing confidential employee information without a subpoena.
Requires employers to notify their workers before a federal audit of employee records.
Gives the attorney general and labor commissioner exclusive authority to enforce new provisions of state labor laws.
Prohibits employers from re-verifying information on employment verification forms, unless compelled to by federal law.

WATCH: California AG Threatens To Prosecute Private Citizens Who Help ICE Enforce Laws

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
To recap:

California is breaking the law.
They will prosecute anyone who refuses to break the law.
They spin this as them "upholding the law".

:crazy:

It's time to shut that state down. One way or another.

terbear1225

pretty sure this would be more than enough incentive for me to move a business out of California (presuming I was dumb enough to start a business in california to begin with)

Hijinx

pretty sure this would be more than enough incentive for me to move a business out of California (presuming I was dumb enough to start a business in california to begin with)

What they are doing is insuring the business's in Kalifornia that hey can go on hiring people with no permits to work , no Green cards, and no business being in this country.
They are ensuring the business's that they can go on using labor and slave wages while for a working American they scream for $15 dollars an hour.
Which would you hire.?

Talk about hypocrisy.

Ifi were President I would have the INS, the Border Patrol and ICE on Kalifornia like stink on a skunk.

RPMDAD

To recap:

California is breaking the law.
They will prosecute anyone who refuses to break the law.
They spin this as them "upholding the law".

:crazy:

It's time to shut that state down. One way or another.

Agree 100% If i am not mistaken part of California is trying to break away and start its own state.

Tech

So if the government comes to your business and ask to see your hiring records in accordance to law, CA wants them to envoke the "FBI Clause" and refuse to hand them over.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
We already fought a war over "State's rights".....this time succession would be a blessing......

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We already fought a war over "State's rights".....

Does anyone but me think it's hilarious that the Left has long tried to equate "state's rights" with slavery, and here they are citing "state's rights" as a reason to break federal laws?

Hijinx

Does anyone but me think it's hilarious that the Left has long tried to equate "state's rights" with slavery, and here they are citing "state's rights" as a reason to break federal laws?

I think we should accept the people who wish to break from California as the real state and give the rest back to Mexico.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Ifi were President I would have the INS, the Border Patrol and ICE on Kalifornia like stink on a skunk.

If I was President, I'd start tweeting to North Korea that the state of Kalifornia has secretly developed a weapon of mass destruction which is currently being loaded onto ships in all large ports in the state of Kalifornia. These ships are bound for North Korean waters to destroy that nation. I would assure North Korea that as President of the United States, I will close all avenues of escape into the United States should North Korea decide it wants to test a squadron of nuclear-tipped intercontinental missiles. I would further state that if North Korea's quiver of nuclear missiles is inadequate for the job, I would loan him as many as he needs from America's inventory.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
That brings up an interesting thought.

If we ever did go to war, and get nuked, It’s all the liberal cities that would be on the target list.

Just sharing the one bright spot.