So I looked outside this morning...

Toxick

Splat
... and the sky is still clear and blue, not the dusty smoldering ash color I was expecting.

I'm in the desert, so it was never a lush foresty area like Maryland, but all the cacti are still standing, and there is no charred land, crumbling buildings or nightmarish mutated creatures hunting each other. The air I breath is not filled with bitter poisonous fumes. The water I drank is not laced with plutonium, arsenic or the dissolved flesh of the dead.

The republic is still standing, and appears to be in good health. Everyone I know who was employed yesterday is still employed today, and oddly enough I'm still allowed to be sarcastic on line.

One thing I gotta know: Is Dan Rather suicidal yet?

D

dems4me

Yeah!!!

Someone switching subjects from the election results

:huggy:

coffee man

Toxick said:
One thing I gotta know: Is Dan Rather suicidal yet?
:roflmao: If it'd do you any good, I'd give you green for this, but since I am in the gray category, I will spare you the :confused: of getting any gray.

Toxick

Splat
coffee man said:
:roflmao: If it'd do you any good, I'd give you green for this, but since I am in the gray category, I will spare you the :confused: of getting any gray.

Thanks. I always appreciate a tip of the hat and a kind word over greenkarma, any way.

Unless green karma ever becomes redeemable for cash and merchandise.