Where they at????

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
Where is Sparx? Where is Urbanpancake? Cowering in a corner and bawling???? UP was about the most hate-mongering Dem on here...Sparx a close second.....

Just wanted to thumb my nose at 'em at all the hysteria they posted here that did them no good.

At least Dems4me had the steel pair to show up here again after the election and concede defeat. The cowards they are, I doubt we'll see UP & Sparx anytime soon.

Just visited the DU site.....cups of Kool-Aid being passed around to all (aka Jim Jones style....).

Hard fought election...best person won....deal with it UP & Sparx!

I think the two biggest things that prevented Kerry from being elected was the flip/flopping and the refusal to release ALL his Navy records (just what was he hiding???? We'll never know...).

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Urbanpacake??? Hmmmm..I see him somewhere in a fetal position with a large empty bottle of Aunt Jemina Syrup nearby. :lmao:

D

dems4me

Voter2002 said:
Where is Sparx? Where is Urbanpancake? Cowering in a corner and bawling???? UP was about the most hate-mongering Dem on here...Sparx a close second.....

Just wanted to thumb my nose at 'em at all the hysteria they posted here that did them no good.

At least Dems4me had the steel pair to show up here again after the election and concede defeat. The cowards they are, I doubt we'll see UP & Sparx anytime soon.

Just visited the DU site.....cups of Kool-Aid being passed around to all (aka Jim Jones style....).

Hard fought election...best person won....deal with it UP & Sparx!

I think the two biggest things that prevented Kerry from being elected was the flip/flopping and the refusal to release ALL his Navy records (just what was he hiding???? We'll never know...).

:shrug: I'm here :howdy:

ceo_pte

I dunno... Could it have been those pancakes I had for lunch. I usually have my hotcakes for breakfast, but I was up too late last night celebrating a Republican/Conservative victory.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Voter2002 said:
yeah..I saw...I even gave you good karma for having the guts to be here today!

:huggy:

Was going to do the same, but have to spread some before I can give her more..

D

dems4me

Voter2002 said:
yeah..I saw...I even gave you good karma for having the guts to be here today!

:huggy:

:shrug: It's only for 1424 days :shrug:

:patriot: :smile:

fttrsbeerwench

I am here too!! I don't mind that BUSH won. I think Kerry should have stuck it out for that last EV first.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!! YOU P*SSY!

SamSpade

fttrsbeerwench said:
I am here too!! I don't mind that BUSH won. I think Kerry should have stuck it out for that last EV first.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!! YOU P*SSY!
Strange, this is the ONE THING he's done that has elevated him in my eyes. To do otherwise would be to subject the election to at least ten more days in a count that is nearly mathematically impossible to bring him victory. He woud need for the remaining provisional ballots to break at least 4 to 1 in his favor to have the slightest chance of catching up. Conceding is the classy thing to do - should the numbers turn out differently, he can always point to the fact that he showed good sportsmanship.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Voter2002 said:
"Hillary in 2008"

While I was over at DU last night someone remarked that if Bush won they were leaving the country (no big deal).

BUT - if the democrats threw Hillary into the race in '08 ...they were staying out! :lol:

K

Kizzy

Sharon said:
While I was over at DU last night someone remarked that if Bush won they were leaving the country (no big deal).

BUT - if the democrats threw Hillary into the race in '08 ...they were staying out! :lol:

Let them go ahead and throw Hillary into the race, it would be nice to have a landslide election for a change instead of this tight, hold your breath, nail bitting, floor pacing elections we have had the last 2 races.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Kizzy said:
Let them go ahead and throw Hillary into the race, it would be nice to have a landslide election for a change instead of this tight, hold your breath, nail bitting, floor pacing elections we have had the last 2 races.
Yep, the one post I copied from the DU entitled "Wake up to Reality" mentioned that fact. The person was saying that it would be a disaster to bring Hillary out for the race in 2008.
The feeling was that the Democrats haven't had a winner from the North for the presidency in ages, and even with her tremendous popularity, she'd still lose.

I want to see if this person's prediction holds true.

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
Interesting election.......Edwards couldn't deliver his own state......Clinton couldn't deliver Arkansas for them.....all of the northeast went to Kerry 'cause they're morons ( actually....it is very industrialized and unionized).....

I don't think Hillary could do it. Would LOVE :diva: to see her try...and deliver the white house to another republican again....!!!!!!!!!!

Aimhigh2000

Did ya notice?

Anyone realize that Edwards is now unemployed? He quit the Senate to run. I guess my taxes will be paying for his unemployment.

D

dems4me

Aimhigh2000 said:
Anyone realize that Edwards is now unemployed? He quit the Senate to run. I guess my taxes will be paying for his unemployment.

I bet there are lots of firms that would like to scoop him up :shrug: