3'6" on a 13.1 hand pony

devinej

Attachments

• sparkles 3ft6.jpg
    sparkles 3ft6.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 205

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
You got big balls girlie...:yahoo: I wish that pony always used her knees well, she'd be worth some bucks!:popcorn:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sparkles would make the best Pony Club Pony ever. What a versatile girl. Have you tried vault onto her or doing some of the Pony Club games with her too?? :whistle: I love to see her going Cross Country!!

Watching you ride Sparkles reminds me of the Show Jumping practices we use to have in Bucks Haven Indoor (Cathrine Clevengers old place in Fulton or Highland). :starcat: All the kids on horses were jumping the 3'6" Oxer so I gave it a try. The Welsh/Hackney/TB Medium Pony I was riding cleared it with room to spare. What a rush that was. You really looked like you were having a BLAST!!!

devinej

3 ft? peice of cake hahaa

should try out some of those games. too bad the weather SUCKS.

someone is coming to try sparkles tomorrow i hear!

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
:howdy: Devinej, love the spots on that pony, she's so cute. Now I see why English saddles don't have horns, you guys jump all the time. I caught a horn in the chest once when my first horse jumped over a downed tree. It knocked the wind out of me. We always walked over them after that.

devinej

yess its a very good thing that western saddles don't have horns or else i would be infertile. lol

she is such a cool little jumping pony. it was a little unnerving when i put the jumps up to 3'6" because she is not much taller than that...

Sadie!!! sadie the horse is good, she is always in good spirits, has tried several times to eat her wraps, and does not enjoy having them taken on and off. her leg looks about the same, but tighter (i gave her a break from the dmso). I think she is very bored!! i will call you!

tallyhoe

yess its a very good thing that western saddles don't have horns or else i would be infertile. lol

she is such a cool little jumping pony. it was a little unnerving when i put the jumps up to 3'6" because she is not much taller than that...

Sadie!!! sadie the horse is good, she is always in good spirits, has tried several times to eat her wraps, and does not enjoy having them taken on and off. her leg looks about the same, but tighter (i gave her a break from the dmso). I think she is very bored!! i will call you!

When did they take the horns off of western saddles? I would go under or through that fence.