3'6" on a 13.1 hand pony

crazyropes

Sparkles

Sparkles use to be my pony I got her to use as a lesson pony but could not school her to get her ready because I was pregnet. I knew she would make a GREAT jumping pony My program was mostly western and I was told she was alot older then she really was and she needed more work. Hollypoint got her for a STEAL!!!!!!!!!!

crazyropes

Ps

She has free lunged over 5 foot
I tried to lung her and found out she was afraid of the lung wip when I first got her and she jumped right over my round pen from a stand still and never touched the top rail thats what made me think she would be an english pony.
Who ever ownes her now send me your email and I will send you the pictures I have of her when I had her
my email is crazyropes@verizon.net

Deb
Crazy Ropes By Debbie Hanson

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
She has free lunged over 5 foot
I tried to lung her and found out she was afraid of the lung wip when I first got her and she jumped right over my round pen from a stand still and never touched the top rail thats what made me think she would be an english pony.
Who ever ownes her now send me your email and I will send you the pictures I have of her when I had her
my email is crazyropes@verizon.net

Deb
Crazy Ropes By Debbie Hanson

They may have gotten her for a steal, but devine has put a lot of work into her and she still will not make a good lesson pony IMO. She will make a great pony club pony though! :patriot:

devinej

hahahhaha thanks sadie!! yah sparkles and i have spent a lot of time together in the last few months....she's a fire cracker. will make an awesome jumper pony and pony club games pony!!

crazyropes

Sparkles

I used her for lessons when I first got her and she was being ridden alot. But I got Pregnet and could not. I did have my 6 year old ride her when I first got her I had one of my older students ride her 4 days a week and she was great then she did bridges and poles and stuff like that but was a little spooky out of the ring.

Hey do you want another project?
My friend went into the hospital last week and had surgery she had some major problems caused by scar tissue from a past surgery and they told her she will never ride again. She has a 10 year old APHA gelding that she trail rode but someone had started in Derssage about 6 years ago before she got him. He has been sitting she wants to sell him but its hard to sell a horse that no one is ridding LOL.

If you know of someone who is intersted in him or needs a horse for a free lease he needs to be reschooled he is a BIG BOY he is just shy of 1 hands but a TANK.

crazyropes

If anyone wants here is a picture of sarge sarg.jpg

Sarge Stand 2.JPG the halter pic is from about 7 yeas a go the riding pic is from 2 years a go and the standing picture is about 3 weeks ago

crazyropes

He needs someone to spend time with him his owner feels so bad she can not but she has health issues she just had surgery and I'm taking care of her animals right now. Sarge is being spoiled right now but If he can get someone to work with hem. He loves attention you can lunge him for an hour and turn him out and he will still come up to you in the field for more attention. SUPER easy to get in the pasture. She would love to sell him but even if she can get someone to lease or Lease to Purchase him so he is not sitting out in the pasture doing NOTHING. and So she does not have to take care of him just because she is not supose to be lifting ANYTHING!!!!!!!