3rd Dog-Gone Tiki Bar Family Pet Day

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I didn't know it was you until I read the post that said what your babies were dressed as, this morning. I had the blue-eyed Boston, and my Friend's Boston was in the Contest dressed as a Devil. You, and I talked about Kermit's mishap as a baby.!! We stood next to each other for quite a few minutes.

:jameo:.... :banghead: :banghead:...

I remember your dog.... but cant put a face to you :bawl:
... with e out and about .. we are always talking about what happened to him.

Roman

:jameo:.... :banghead: :banghead:...

I remember your dog.... but cant put a face to you :bawl:
... with e out and about .. we are always talking about what happened to him.
I am an OLD lady, overweight, with grey/blonde curly/kinda frizzy hair! Remember me now??

SoMDGirl42

:smack:... thats an elephant!!! :duh:... even a blind dog can find the hidden treat! :killingme

:yahoo: I remember that chat.. .but still cant place a face. :cds:

My dogs know exactly what cabinet their treats are in. When I get near it, the tails start wagging.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
My dogs know exactly what cabinet their treats are in. When I get near it, the tails start wagging.

that will fall under
Classical and Operant Conditioning

... move the treats tonight... and go to the cabinet where they were.. he should wag... then go to the other side of the room where they are placed... and nada.

its the way you have conditioned him... mine are the same way come feeding time... the sit in the same spots, walk the same path..... I can tell you exactly what each will do as Im getting the food ready

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Cabinet? :ohwell: Mine have a cabinet, a countertop and some room in the freezer. Oh, and the diva believes everything in the cheese drawer belongs to her as well. :spoiled: :nomoney:

drivingdaisy

Cabinet? :ohwell: Mine have a cabinet, a countertop and some room in the freezer. Oh, and the diva believes everything in the cheese drawer belongs to her as well. :spoiled: :nomoney:

My brother's dog has managed to train my mom to get him bacon. It's pretty impressive.

krb

I saw you. You had the most beautiful and well behaved GS dogs. I loved the plushy looking one and FB said she loved the black faced one. Very beautiful.

Awww--thanks! The black faced one is mine-and so was the puppy!!!

krb

And what exactly does your group do?

Well-we started with a local training place and a bunch of us finished every course they offered and branched out, with one trainer, on our own. We do pretty extreme tracking and protection work. We meet at least once a week to perfect our obedience. We have narcotic and explosives dogs as well.

We are just starting our public appearances to drum up some exposure.
We'll be walking in the Veterans Day parade in Leonardtown in Nov.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Forgot I had taken these.

Attachments

• presley.jpg
    presley.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 112
  • elvis.jpg
    elvis.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 90