4 games left...

Coventry17

Sean Taylor didn't play.

Wah, Sean Taylor didn't play. Dallas hasn't had it's starting cornerbacks start a game together this year. Their starting nose tackle was hurt in the first quarter of the first game and lost for the year with no other DT on the roster. The best receiver from last year has not played a snap! Injuries are part of football. The good teams do like the Marine Corps: improvise, overcome, adapt.

LateApex

Had to do it.

Joe Gibbs meet Chris Webber:

Attachments

• 4479-joe2.jpg
    4479-joe2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 22

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

Missed the game?

I have just about every game that has been on tv DVR'd.

If it wasn't for some crappy shotgun miscues that killed potential drives on key downs the game could have been much different.
I'd like to point out that our cornerbacks are still playing with injuries.

I forgot that ST would have made every play back there.. That must be it...

11-1...

...then if you have it recorded, you can go back and actually look at it and you'll see Romo pulling rabbits our his azz making great plays out of the miscued snaps.

Your cornerbacks have nothing to with the fact that Taylor owned TO.

Besides, we don't even have wide outs. What do you need cb's for?

LateApex

...then if you have it recorded, you can go back and actually look at it and you'll see Romo pulling rabbits our his azz making great plays out of the miscued snaps.

Your cornerbacks have nothing to with the fact that Taylor owned TO.

Besides, we don't even have wide outs. What do you need cb's for?

I have watched it several times.

Look at the plays that TO scored on.

They were designed specifically for defensive plays that the Skins run. Two of the plays were on the other side of where ST would have lined up. It's called game planning.

And ST would have had nothing to do with the fact that JC chokes whenever he's asked to win the game.

But he has POISE!!!

:whistle:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We're not...

Wah, Sean Taylor didn't play. Dallas hasn't had it's starting cornerbacks start a game together this year. Their starting nose tackle was hurt in the first quarter of the first game and lost for the year with no other DT on the roster. The best receiver from last year has not played a snap! Injuries are part of football. The good teams do like the Marine Corps: improvise, overcome, adapt.

...a good team. We did outplay Dallas that game. Taylor owned TO.

We do not improvise anything unless it blows up in our own face. We do not over come anything accept the salary cap. We do not adapt to the fact that the NFL is a TD league nowadays, not a FG league anymore.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's funny...

I have watched it several times.

Look at the plays that TO scored on.

They were designed specifically for defensive plays that the Skins run. Two of the plays were on the other side of where ST would have lined up. It's called game planning.
And ST would have had nothing to do with the fact that JC chokes whenever he's asked to win the game.

But he has POISE!!!

:whistle:

...Taylors replacement was just a step slow on each of those. of course, with the all 'that's called game planning' that can't be, can it?

Maybe your Tivo is on crack?

mainman

Set Trippin
...Taylors replacement was just a step slow on each of those. of course, with the all 'that's called game planning' that can't be, can it?

Maybe your Tivo is on crack?
:lmao: Here my burgandy and gold bleeding brotha...

Attachments

• koolaid.gif
    koolaid.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 40

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How can...

I love your sense of revisionist history. The Redskins far from "dominated" that game. They outgained Dallas by 70 yards, mainly through the air playing catch up. Dallas outgained Washington on the ground, had fewer turnovers, completed a higher percentage of passes and won the time of possession. Dallas played its worst game of the season and Washington played as well as it possibly could. Dallas still won the game.

...that be when Mr. On Crack says Campbell didn't play well? If Dallas played their worst game, what was the Pats game? Your best?

LateApex

...that be when Mr. On Crack says Campbell didn't play well? If Dallas played their worst game, what was the Pats game? Your best?

Yep. JC played as well as he possibly could. And still choked in the end.

People seem to forget that the Cowboys were leading going into the 4th quarter. (Pat's game).

At least they weren't blown out like the Skins...

Another interesting tidbit.

It's 10 games now where JC is asked to throw the ball more than 30 times in a game. He has 11 turnovers and the Skins are 0-10 in those games...

:buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Let me...

Yep. JC played as well as he possibly could. And still choked in the end.

People seem to forget that the Cowboys were leading going into the 4th quarter. (Pat's game).

At least they weren't blown out like the Skins...

Another interesting tidbit.

It's 10 games now where JC is asked to throw the ball more than 30 times in a game. He has 11 turnovers and the Skins are 0-10 in those games...

...know when JC can't handle the snap on a field goal, OK? In the mean time, you keep yours. We'll make due with ours.

LateApex

...know when JC can't handle the snap on a field goal, OK? In the mean time, you keep yours. We'll make due with ours.

I'd gladly take that blunder if it means that Romo worked his ass off to become the franchise QB he is today.

I'd glady take that blunder if it means that Romo can lead his team and have his team believe that no matter the circumstances that he can lead them to victory.

I'd gladly take that blunder if it means no matter how the game is going - as a fan I still have faith that the team can pull it off.

Can you say the same for yours?

:howdy:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No...

I'd gladly take that blunder if it means that Romo worked his ass off to become the franchise QB he is today.

I'd glady take that blunder if it means that Romo can lead his team and have his team believe that no matter the circumstances that he can lead them to victory.

I'd gladly take that blunder if it means no matter how the game is going - as a fan I still have faith that the team can pull it off.

Can you say the same for yours?

:howdy:

...I can't and, if you've read any of my Skins posts, you'll see a consistent pattern of despair, hopelessness and agony. The only thing that could possibly make it worse right now would be losing to you people again this year.

FWIW, I think Romo is a damn good QB.

LateApex

...I can't and, if you've read any of my Skins posts, you'll see a consistent pattern of despair, hopelessness and agony. The only thing that could possibly make it worse right now would be losing to you people again this year.

FWIW, I think Romo is a damn good QB.

Believe me.. I know how you feel..

I suffered through the Campo, Gailey era.

I suffered through the Ryan Leaf, Q Carter, Chad Hutchinson, Vinny T, Bledsoe years so I really do.

It's a great - if not the greatest rivalry and I wouldn't change a thing.

It's great going to family gatherings when the teams are playing. It seems the tide has turned this time and I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

I give JC this though. He doesn't get rattled. Does have a decent arm when he sets up and throws. You just need WR's that aren't 5'5"...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
See...

Believe me.. I know how you feel..

I suffered through the Campo, Gailey era.

I suffered through the Ryan Leaf, Q Carter, Chad Hutchinson, Vinny T, Bledsoe years so I really do.

It's a great - if not the greatest rivalry and I wouldn't change a thing.

It's great going to family gatherings when the teams are playing. It seems the tide has turned this time and I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

I give JC this though. He doesn't get rattled. Does have a decent arm when he sets up and throws. You just need WR's that aren't 5'5"...

...that's a totally, entirely different situation; you're SUPPOSEED to be suffering.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I am not sure but the Skins don't have any decent picks because they traded them away already right?

We have our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, and 7th picks next year.

No 4th because of T. J. Duckett and no 5th because of Pete Kendall.