4-H ers or Pony Clubbers???

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I am looking for a horse group that would like to sell food/drinks at the Holly Point Hunter/Jumper shows this fall. The dates are Sept. 30, Oct. 28, Nov. 11, Dec. 9. If your 4-H or ponyclub group is interested or if you know of another horse related organization that might benefit please PM me. :huggy:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Sadielady said:
I am looking for a horse group that would like to sell food/drinks at the Holly Point Hunter/Jumper shows this fall. The dates are Sept. 30, Oct. 28, Nov. 11, Dec. 9. If your 4-H or ponyclub group is interested or if you know of another horse related organization that might benefit please PM me. :huggy:

I sent you a pm with a group that may be interested.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
covekat said:
Hey Sadie, where can I get info on these shows?
The show bills are in the local tack stores or you can e-mail me and I can send you one. You should be able to download the show bill from HP web site, but some people have had issues trying to do that. Pre-registration is due tomorrow. It can be dropped of in the HPEC lock boxes in each barn if they haven't been mailed out yet! :howdy: We hope to see you there. :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
it has to be horse people?

what if I had an opportunity for someone to sell food like that and I said they had to be white, or they could only be black? I would be a racist now wouldnt I?

Im letting you know that we are all on to you and those like you.

petism is a big problem in this country that has been allowed to go on for way to long now. People like you should be ashamed.

I really have an issue with pettists

To everyone else, I propose boycotting this event until they learn to be more pet diverse and inclusive of all types and breeds.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:
it has to be horse people?

what if I had an opportunity for someone to sell food like that and I said they had to be white, or they could only be black? I would be a racist now wouldnt I?

Im letting you know that we are all on to you and those like you.

petism is a big problem in this country that has been allowed to go on for way to long now. People like you should be ashamed.

I really have an issue with pettists

To everyone else, I propose boycotting this event until they learn to be more pet diverse and inclusive of all types and breeds.

:yeahthat:

bcp

In My Opinion
Sadielady said:

yes there are all sorts of clubs.
but that does not clear you from the obvious restriction put on those you wish to associate with.
what If I were to build a community and only allow white people to purchase home there?

you need to let other animal groups join your exclusive events.

We can all learn from diversity.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
bcp said:
yes there are all sorts of clubs.
but that does not clear you from the obvious restriction put on those you wish to associate with.
what If I were to build a community and only allow white people to purchase home there?

you need to let other animal groups join your exclusive events.

We can all learn from diversity.
Well lets see....We are on the "horse forum" so it seems appropriate that I would want to help horse groups with a fundraiser. On the other hand I have contacted a dog 4-H group and would be more than happy to have them come to the show. It would be nice if we would have "any non-profit group" that would benefit from selling food at a horse show. If you have any suggestions then PM me, or if you would like to make a mockery out of the offer then please continue.... :popcorn:

bcp

In My Opinion
Sadielady said:
yada yada yada.... you would like to make a mockery out of the offer then please continue.... :popcorn:

thank you.
Pigs. how about Pigs,, do you invite any pigs to your events.
Or are you also a bunch of porkaphobes?

Come on, I opened the door, dont let this moment go without responding.

bcp

In My Opinion
Sadielady said:
Well lets see....We are on the "horse forum" so it seems appropriate that I would want to help horse groups with a fundraiser.

If I make a KKK forum here, would it become acceptable to discuss the exclusion of certain people from some of the drunken sex laden parties that I throw based only on the color of their skin?

by the way,, do you have a picture?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
bcp said:
If I make a KKK forum here, would it become acceptable to discuss the exclusion of certain people from some of the drunken sex laden parties that I throw based only on the color of their skin?

by the way,, do you have a picture?
I have plenty of pictures. You don't read the horse forums much do you? :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
Sadielady said:
I have plenty of pictures. You don't read the horse forums much do you? :lmao:

no actually suffer from [size=-1]Equinophobia, Im just here trying to confront my demons.

not sure I can look at the actual pictures just yet.
one day, one step at a time.
[/size]

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
The dog 4-H club can't do it this time. I am running out of time!!! I would like to possibly help a non-profit organization, but I don't have much time! Does anyone know someone who would like to sell snacks, food, to profit a good cause? PM me.

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
The dog 4-H club can't do it this time. I am running out of time!!! I would like to possibly help a non-profit organization, but I don't have much time! Does anyone know someone who would like to sell snacks, food, to profit a good cause? PM me.
You can always do like we did at Greenwell, we made up sandwich bags..chips a sandwich and a apple it also included a drink..we got all the supplies from bj's and sold the bags for 5$ a piece..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
You can always do like we did at Greenwell, we made up sandwich bags..chips a sandwich and a apple it also included a drink..we got all the supplies from bj's and sold the bags for 5$ a piece..

Thanks for helping me with Jr today.. :huggy: I tried to call you

ponyhunter02

your going to have to watch that, if you sell it for money the 4-H has to be ok by the health department
AMIT had a problem with it, we now use Black Hawk Catering, they are the same people that also do Begin Again's farm shows

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Thanks for helping me with Jr today.. :huggy: I tried to call you
Whoops..was doped up on perguset and oxycodiene..sawwwy..im feeling like shiot. My neck is killing me..spent most of the day in bed!