4-H ers or Pony Clubbers???

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Is it only a problem if there is cooked food? I know AMIT sells snacks and drinks. I wonder if you can sell a bag of chips and give away a hot dog with the chips? :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
Is it only a problem if there is cooked food? I know AMIT sells snacks and drinks. I wonder if you can sell a bag of chips and give away a hot dog with the chips? :lmao:
I won't have time to eat anyway. :wench:

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
ponyhunter02 said:
your going to have to watch that, if you sell it for money the 4-H has to be ok by the health department
AMIT had a problem with it, we now use Black Hawk Catering, they are the same people that also do Begin Again's farm shows

Do you have a local volunteer fire department nearby? :howdy: They may have a food wagon that will come to your farm for events. Ours sells hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, drinks, etc. They keep all the proceeds. :flowers:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
Whoops..was doped up on perguset and oxycodiene..sawwwy..im feeling like shiot. My neck is killing me..spent most of the day in bed!

Its ok he is not going...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:

Long story Dick decided at the last minute to tell me he wanted him to have a health certificate and coggins before tomorrow..and I had no one to help me with mom today to get him to the vets...thats why I had called you..so he is not going..at least for a few months oh well..

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Long story Dick decided at the last minute to tell me he wanted him to have a health certificate and coggins before tomorrow..and I had no one to help me with mom today to get him to the vets...thats why I had called you..so he is not going..at least for a few months oh well..
why he wait so late to want that? geesh