40 S&W ammo

Bigpops92

I have 17 box's of Federal American Eagle 40 S&W, 165 grain , FMJ ball, 50/box, ammo for sale. I will save you shipping fees and take a little off.

$15 per box or $250 for all 17 box's.

Reason? I reload and this was being used on my stock Sig 226 (which is also for sale)

Thanks!

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I have 17 box's of Federal American Eagle 40 S&W, 165 grain , FMJ ball, 50/box, ammo for sale. I will save you shipping fees and take a little off.

$15 per box or $250 for all 17 box's.

Reason? I reload and this was being used on my stock Sig 226 (which is also for sale)

Thanks!

I don't have a .40 ...... I shoot .45, 9mm and .357, but if I did I would jump on this, this is a good deal.

BTW how is that 1911 working out for you?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
All you're saving is the shipping. That's not a great deal.

:buddies:

I guess if someone was getting ready to order some anyway it would be good. I've done a FTF deal with Pops before, he is good to go. Even if it isn't a GREAT deal, one should have no worries about doing a FTF with him.

ETA- my orginal statement was based off 180 grain, I see that the 165 is a bit cheaper, anyway if anyone has concerns about doing a deal with him, I've done a deal and all went well.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I guess if someone was getting ready to order some anyway it would be good. I've done a FTF deal with Pops before, he is good to go. Even if it isn't a GREAT deal, one should have no worries about doing a FTF with him.

ETA- my orginal statement was based off 180 grain, I see that the 165 is a bit cheaper, anyway if anyone has concerns about doing a deal with him, I've done a deal and all went well.

If Bigpops is delivering, I'd agree. :buddies:

I am ONLY pointing out that it ain't a great deal. I do not mean ANY knock on Bigpops or dealing with him, at all, so, if it came off that way, my apologies to Bigpops! :buddies:

Bigpops92

Thanks AK..I appreciate it.

The 1911 ROCKS! I am so addicted to this sport shooting now. It is like crack (or so I have been told) IDPA is fun but the USPSA is an absolute blast!

Guys.....the cheapest i have seen this ammo is from Natchez and it is $15.34 a box , not including shipping. Have you seen it cheaper?

Anyway, 10 boxes are gone.......7 left.

Bigpops92

I am ONLY pointing out that it ain't a great deal. I do not mean ANY knock on Bigpops or dealing with him, at all, so, if it came off that way, my apologies to Bigpops! :buddies:

No offense taken. It is brand new ammo and I have not found it any cheaper. As I stated I am simply knocking a little off and saving shipping. No hidden agenda here.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

Understand, at first I looked at saw it for $330 a case, after going back to my source I saw it for $299 a case. Difference was the 165 vs 180 grain I orginally looked at.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Thanks AK..I appreciate it.

The 1911 ROCKS! I am so addicted to this sport shooting now. It is like crack (or so I have been told) IDPA is fun but the USPSA is an absolute blast!

Guys.....the cheapest i have seen this ammo is from Natchez and it is $15.34 a box , not including shipping. Have you seen it cheaper?

Anyway, 10 boxes are gone.......7 left.

Cool I still need a good 1911, I keep pushing it back because I figure I'll buy the things that are likely to get banned first, 1911's would probably be one of the last handguns they'd try to ban. I hope.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Understand, at first I looked at saw it for $330 a case, after going back to my source I saw it for $299 a case. Difference was the 165 vs 180 grain I orginally looked at.

Just for conversations sake, I don't get the attraction to .40 anyway. I've yet to shoot one I liked.

Either 9 or .45 makes me smile.

Bigpops92

Is there any place other than St. Charles Sportsmens club hosting USPSA matches around here?

Fredricksburg, Blackwater, and York are the closest...if you consider that close?

After I win the lotto...I am building a range to support USPSA!:buddies: Your all invited!

Bigpops92

I hear ya.

My next will be a STI Trojan in 9mm for IDPA. Very nice gun! A friend of mine let me try his....awesome pistol.

(sorry responding to AK-47)

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Just for conversations sake, I don't get the attraction to .40 anyway. I've yet to shoot one I liked.

Either 9 or .45 makes me smile.

LOL, personally I agree. It is funny because on the gun boards at any given time there are about 10 caliber wars going on.

Based on Dr. Fackler's findings and with good quality ammo, there is very little difference between 9mm, .40, 357sig and .45 in the majority of situations.

.40 is what is used by most LE now because they are kind of a mid-ground and come in 9mm sized frames, and they penetrate barriers slightly better than 9mm.

Projecticle size and acheiving at least 12" of penetration is the most important factors in a handgun SD round. Energy specs in handdgun rounds is grossly over hyped by some.

Bigpops92

oh no...it is a very sweet shooting gun. The front site tracks nice, low recoil, and is making about 167PF with the loads I made up. A 40 that shoots like a pop gun

Larry Gude

Strung Out
oh no...it is a very sweet shooting gun. The front site tracks nice, low recoil, and is making about 167PF with the loads I made up. A 40 that shoots like a pop gun

OK, but that depends on what you're running it through.

Most (all) of the .40's I've shot are in mid sized Glocks, Sigs and H & K's and it's just harsh, in my view. Now, granted, that's all factory ammo.