48 Hours Mystery

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
My 2nd Cousin Marylou is on it tonight. Right now. Channel 9. Her sister and her daughter were murdered in Florida in 2004.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
meangirl said:
Is THIS the one?

That's it.

I'd only ever seen them at Family reunions. This stuff happened about 2 months after our last family reunion in 2004. I didn't even know it until dad called me tonight and told me it was on TV.:ohwell:

meangirl

Nice lady!
MysticalMom said:
That's it.

I'd only ever seen them at Family reunions. This stuff happened about 2 months after our last family reunion in 2004. I didn't even know it until dad called me tonight and told me it was on TV.:ohwell:

What a horrible story! I missed the show but read the article and the thread about it at websleuths.

MysticalMom said:
48 Hours Mystery 05-31-2006 12:31 AM hey is this just something to get attention?:confused::yay:
Damn. :wavingwhiteflagalready: :ohwell:
For the love of god...it never ceases to amaze me the nastyness in ppl on here:duh:

D

Dixie

Did you know Charlie Mystical? Do you think some people are just born evil or does something happen to twist them that way

48 Hours Mystery 05-31-2006 10:38 AM ok, drama queen :lmao:

Soooooooooooo...does someone need help moving outta that glass mansion they live in? :popcorn:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Dixie said:
Did you know Charlie Mystical? Do you think some people are just born evil or does something happen to twist them that way

I didn't really KNOW any of them well. Just from family reunions etc. He seemed OK...nice enough....certainly not as eveil as he turned out to be.

Pandora

Dixie said:

I believe that some are just evil from birth and it has nothing to do with conditioning. They are just evil, whereas some are evil because something happened during those impressionable years. :shrug: