48 Hours Mystery

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
sweetpea said:
For the love of god...it never ceases to amaze me the nastyness in ppl on here:duh:

HE at least loves unconditionally!!!

on another note-first time I've had red signed!!! :killingme:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pandora said:
I believe that some are just evil from birth and it has nothing to do with conditioning. They are just evil, whereas some are evil because something happened during those impressionable years. :shrug:
Although this is definitely shades of Michael Myers (Halloween), my best guess is a split personality. :shrug:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
MysticalMom said:
48 Hours Mystery 05-31-2006 12:31 AM hey is this just something to get attention?:confused::yay:
Damn. :wavingwhiteflagalready: :ohwell:

OK OK,

I forgot to sign it and I forgot the sarcasm thing. It was my firsttime on here in like 2 weeks I was a little tweaked out :killingme and I think it was green. Right? I did not mean for it to be red:confused:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Dougstermd said:
OK OK,

I forgot to sign it and I forgot the sarcasm thing. It was my firsttime on here in like 2 weeks I was a little tweaked out :killingme and I think it was green. Right? I did not mean for it to be red:confused:

Sure you didn't. :lmao: You just like it when I give you attitude. :kiss:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
E-mail from my mom about story last night

Candy, Do you remember we all sat with Mary Lou, Bill (her husband), Teri and Charlie at the last family reunion in Kitty Hawk just a short time before this all took place? In fact, Daddy and I sat next to them at breakfast the last morning at the hotel and talked for quite some time. Mary Lou is so "insert our family name here" and just such a wonderful person. So sad she had to endure this. Mary Lou worked at Duke University back then but she and Bill have moved to California to be close to their only other child, Sean, and his wife since Michelle's murder.

It is hard to believe stuff like this happens..............and that it happened to our family.

Love You Baby,
Mom

My family is really weirded out about it all again after last night. The e-mails are flying. Everyone is up in arms because the mental hospital Charlie was in as a kid won't release his records from that time. Personally, I really don't know what good it would do.

Geek

My family is really weirded out about it all again after last night. The e-mails are flying. Everyone is up in arms because the mental hospital Charlie was in as a kid won't release his records from that time. Personally, I really don't know what good it would do.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if the cops and profilers might be able to get clues about his personality that might help them with current criminals. Charlie is one of far too many and they might be able to find out something distinctive.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I wonder if the cops and profilers might be able to get clues about his personality that might help them with current criminals. Charlie is one of far too many and they might be able to find out something distinctive.

Good point. :yay: