49ers/Saints...

Rael

Supper's Ready
One of the most entertaining games I've seen in a long time!

Absolutely was. When the Saints finally scored around 2:00 to go, I thought to myself "well, it was a good try there, niners. You've played well".

Then they showed me they weren't done yet. Nice game. :yay:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Absolutely was. When the Saints finally scored around 2:00 to go, I thought to myself "well, it was a good try there, niners. You've played well".

I thought the same thing.
I was rooting for NO.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I agree!! The 49ers kept answering the Saints! Very good game!

And within that was the ebb and flow; all 49ers for the first quarter. All Saints the second and then, just when it seemed Nola was putting San Fran in their place, the half ended as two sluggers both having gotten in their shots and still standing and eager for more.

The 9'ers were just pounding the Saints early on and then, the Saints responded.

Second half was all Saints and San Fran couldn't even make a first down. All Nola mo, game over! Then, 49'ers respond, come back to life. Then the Saints put the stake back in their heart and THEN, over time looming, thoughts of Bree's and Rogers and a pinball score and the...WHAT a finish!

What, four lead changes in the fourth???? In the last 5 minutes or so!?!!?

GREAT game and a damn shame someone had to lose. Actually, no one lost.

The San Francisco 49'ers won it.

:buddies:

One of the most entertaining games I've seen in a long time!

I think it was not only one of the best games I've seen in a long time, but the best game I've seen in a long time. By the end, I wasn't sure who the heck I was hoping would win.

cricketmd

And within that was the ebb and flow; all 49ers for the first quarter. All Saints the second and then, just when it seemed Nola was putting San Fran in their place, the half ended as two sluggers both having gotten in their shots and still standing and eager for more.

The 9'ers were just pounding the Saints early on and then, the Saints responded.

Second half was all Saints and San Fran couldn't even make a first down. All Nola mo, game over! Then, 49'ers respond, come back to life. Then the Saints put the stake back in their heart and THEN, over time looming, thoughts of Bree's and Rogers and a pinball score and the...WHAT a finish!

What, four lead changes in the fourth???? In the last 5 minutes or so!?!!?

GREAT game and a damn shame someone had to lose. Actually, no one lost.

The San Francisco 49'ers won it.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
A terrific game yesterday in SF. Vernon Davis is a stud, and Alex Smith made enough good passes at crunch time to get it done. The Saints were just as good, but Davis was the champ.

The road to the SB goes through Foxborough, and against my favorite AFC team - Go Pats!

A terrific game yesterday in SF. Vernon Davis is a stud, and Alex Smith made enough good passes at crunch time to get it done. The Saints were just as good, but Davis was the champ.

The road to the SB goes through Foxborough, and against my favorite AFC team - Go Pats!

They really need to work on that dance thing though. They looked like a bunch of puppets controlled by two year olds.:killingme