4pm?

AndyMarquisLIVE

So, what are they going to do when the awards show starts at 8? What happens if the race isn't over? :smack:

Great news though, the Daytona 500's on FOX. :yahoo:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I'm all sorts of screwed up. I have friends coming over to watch the race, and I'd told them 1 p.m. They called me around 12:30 and asked if I knew it didn't start till 3 p.m. I wish I'd have known I had more time to recuperate from my hangover vs. getting up, straightening up the house and running to the store for race-day munchies! :doh:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Junyer hammers Harvick in the door, forcing him up the track and away from pit road... AND HARVICK GETS PENALIZED?!?! :burning:

That's bullchit NASCAR.

Ok, did anyone else catch this? During the last yellow when they were interviewing Knaust, he talked about the car issues, then started on the ol' sponsor/team/owner/etc... tirade that they all do, but I was watching his eyes.. it really looked to me that he was reading off of a cue card. And I wouldn't doubt it at all. How can you possibly remember all that team and sponsor stuff in a completely coherent session when your primary focus is supposed to be the race? Just kinda put me off a bit, just like the way this has become so commercialized...