5 Dogs left outside in 11 degree weather today

BigBlue

Or at least this dog that size.

When my kids were much younger they would get the inter tube they use at the beach and spray it with veg oil then take our dog (a one yr old chocolate lab) out side and she would do laps around the house pulling the kids ,she loved the cold weather but make it clear she was never outside without one of us with her

bulldog

If I may ...

And, how did "wopazia" go to just being a "guest"? Where wopazia did have an avatar fish with its tongue sticking out and past posts, now just list as "guest". What happened?

Talk about minding your own business. How is this any of your concern?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
Talk about minding your own business. How is this any of your concern?
Big difference from entering a person's property, kittycat. Besides, it was on "my internet" then it wasn't on "my internet". That's why it's my concern. And, I wanted to see if I hurt that poor girls feelings. Enter a huge steaming pile of sarcasm.

Kinnakeet

Who cares if a dog or cat is left outside thats why they have fur to keep them warm,Like the one post said mind your own business.This crap with getting fined or going to jail for cruelty to animals is just a bunch of BS.:elaine:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Who cares if a dog or cat is left outside thats why they have fur to keep them warm,Like the one post said mind your own business.This crap with getting fined or going to jail for cruelty to animals is just a bunch of BS.:elaine:

I don’t like it when pet owners leave their pets outside year-round. Even though dogs have a pretty high tolerance for extreme cold and heat, it’s still really stressful for them.

However, the only time I might make it my business is when a dog is incessantly barking at all hours of the night or when they are a stray.

But, if you own a pet, take care of it; otherwise you should ask why you even have it in the first place.

Kinnakeet

I don’t like it when pet owners leave their pets outside year-round. Even though dogs have a pretty high tolerance for extreme cold and heat, it’s still really stressful for them.

However, the only time I might make it my business is when a dog is incessantly barking at all hours of the night or when they are a stray.

But, if you own a pet, take care of it; otherwise you should ask why you even have it in the first place.
Like I said they have fur just like deer, mountain lions,cats ,elk,rams,sheep, cows,horses..etc,etc:larry:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well then, 'splain it to me, y'all. :shrug: Thanks!

If you want your mail, they aren't trespassing. With the exception of public safety and law enforcement, if you go on a person's property without their permission, you could be considered a trespasser.

The mountain lion thing was a joke, that is all... a joke.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If you want your mail, they aren't trespassing. With the exception of public safety and law enforcement, if you go on a person's property without their permission, you could be considered a trespasser.

The mountain lion thing was a joke, that is all... a joke.

There are a ton of memes like that on social media. :lmao:

Wolf.jpg

horse.jpg