5 myths about online copyrights....

black dog

Free America
Whoops, you just won't stop, will you? For all your falderal about being all knowing, you come off as an arsewipe; I see a lot of those everyday with the granddot. :lol: And, you seem to have a problem with taking things out of context, and rewriting what you want to fit your arsehole agenda. I have posted, overtime, about my life. You, obviously, don't like your life, and feel a need to belittle mine, and others to make you feel better about yours. Go on with your bad self and delusions. :smile: You are a waste of time if I ever saw one. I am done with you. Post what you want. I don't care, anymore. Have a nice life, if you can.

And, what the hell are you talking about? My dot grad from Patuxent HS. Shoo, fly, don't bother me. You are ridiculous in every way.

I will follow lucky bee's lead, and tell you to #### off.

You perceive me as an easy target the same as your hunting of defenseless animals. Well, you are wrong.

Delusions, now that's funny $hit right there.
Next you will be saying Olney is in North East Potomac.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
You know what it means when you meet a a$$hole in the morning, and another a$$hole at lunchtime and a few more a$$holes in the afternoon?

Wackadoodie,
Ohhh.. OOOOoooh. You forgot to mention your hubby was a Marine.
That you're a toilet bowl.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Delusions, now that's funny $hit right there.
Next you will be saying Olney is in North East Potomac.

I remember when Olney was a tiny intersection of two lane roads with Finnyfrock's blacksmith shop daiagonally across from the Olney drug and soda shop. That was it..nothing else there.

black dog

Free America
I remember when Olney was a tiny intersection of two lane roads with Finnyfrock's blacksmith shop daiagonally across from the Olney drug and soda shop. That was it..nothing else there.

And then came wrinkle city and it was over. My first wife and I build a home in Sunshine, 38 years ago.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
The child clearly does not. If he did, he would have noticed how many that bongboy posts in their entirety.
He does not.
Bongboy also has to comment on the copied material. If he doesn't, he just reposting copyrighted material. If he copies and comments, he is using the original material for discussion, which is legal.
We both know bongboy isn't capable of discussion, so he cuts and pastes away copyrighted material and board mommy lets him...
Clicks generate revenue.

I guess I'm going to get another time out for posting the truth...I'll see you all in a couple of days.......

Restitution

He does not.
Bongboy also has to comment on the copied material. If he doesn't, he just reposting copyrighted material. If he copies and comments, he is using the original material for discussion, which is legal.
We both know bongboy isn't capable of discussion, so he cuts and pastes away copyrighted material and board mommy lets him...
Clicks generate revenue.

I guess I'm going to get another time out for posting the truth...I'll see you all in a couple of days.......

Things that make ya' go Hmmmmmmmm

officeguy

No, because he links his articles and only posts portions of it.

What he consistently fails to do is to create something new using the material taken from another site. 'Fair use' allows you to take a piece of someone elses work and incorporate it into your own work. Just cut+paste without your own contribution or discussion is not covered under fair use. There are are no hard rules on what percentage of a work you can take or how much of your own content you have to produce, the courts work under the 'I know it when I see it' system.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
What he consistently fails to do is to create something new using the material taken from another site. 'Fair use' allows you to take a piece of someone elses work and incorporate it into your own work. Just cut+paste without your own contribution or discussion is not covered under fair use. There are are no hard rules on what percentage of a work you can take or how much of your own content you have to produce, the courts work under the 'I know it when I see it' system.

From the editor of Raw Story......one of the boys favorite fake news sites.....

"You're free to share links, but you can't use our copy."

From WAPO....

I am following up on your request below. The fees for any Republishing licenses begin at a minimum of $500 and are based on the content requested and the rights required. Please advise how you would like to use the article? Thanks.

Last edited: