5 y/o Percheron-QH Free

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I know of a lovely young (5-ish) percheron QH cross that needs to be re-homed.
He's in good weight and bored out of his skull due to his living conditions. I'm sure he'll need some work, but I believe he has been backed. I also don't want to get his owner in trouble. The fellow means well. He's willing to GIVE me the horse.

He's sorrel with flax mane/tail. Real flashy boy. Will make someone a super horse i think. He's prolly 15+h and built like a stocky QH.

SERIOUS inquiries please PM me, and we can chat. I REALLY want to get his boy away from where he is living ASAP, but i don't want another one here.i just don't have the time :ohwell:

Wild Horses???

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
happyappygirl said:
He's in good weight and bored out of his skull due to his living conditions. I'm sure he'll need some work, but I believe he has been backed. I also don't want to get his owner in trouble. The fellow means well. He's willing to GIVE me the horse.

He's sorrel with flax mane/tail. Real flashy boy. Will make someone a super horse i think. He's prolly 15+h and built like a stocky QH.

SERIOUS inquiries please PM me, and we can chat. I REALLY want to get his boy away from where he is living ASAP, but i don't want another one here.i just don't have the time :ohwell:

Wild Horses???
What does backed mean?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Well..it's all relative :lol:
In this case "backed" means someone has been on his back, but i doubt he's ever seen tack. He's been in the same place since he was 8 months old, and these folks have no idea how to train.
Rottncop an di are going tonight to pick him up IF it's not raining, since we are hauling a load of hay for the owner. If it's raining we'll do it tomorrow. I have received the pm's (you guys know who you are) THANK YOU! I'll touch base again, once i know what i have. I haven't even SEEN his feet yet, he's in far too much muck. At least i THINK he has feet, just can't tell yet. :ohwell:

He has quite a sense of humor, this horse. He's found some rather silly(?) ways of interacting with people.

W

WildHorses

happyappygirl said:
Well..it's all relative :lol:
In this case "backed" means someone has been on his back, but i doubt he's ever seen tack. He's been in the same place since he was 8 months old, and these folks have no idea how to train.
Rottncop an di are going tonight to pick him up IF it's not raining, since we are hauling a load of hay for the owner. If it's raining we'll do it tomorrow. I have received the pm's (you guys know who you are) THANK YOU! I'll touch base again, once i know what i have. I haven't even SEEN his feet yet, he's in far too much muck. At least i THINK he has feet, just can't tell yet. :ohwell:

He has quite a sense of humor, this horse. He's found some rather silly(?) ways of interacting with people.

I'm almost positive I know the horse of which you speak. Let me know if you need anything. :flowers:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
WildHorses said:
I'm almost positive I know the horse of which you speak. Let me know if you need anything. :flowers:
:shocking:
I'd be very surprised if you did. Feel free to PM me with the person you know. HOPEFULLY there aren't 2 :frown:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
happyappygirl said:

Wild Horses???

to bad he's to short

W

WildHorses

happyappygirl said:
:shocking:
I'd be very surprised if you did. Feel free to PM me with the person you know. HOPEFULLY there aren't 2 :frown:

I sent you a PM. :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i don't know exactly how tall he is...too much crap in the stall. i'll know more when we get him out. i forgot i had class tonight. :frown:

W

WildHorses

:offtopic:
Happy, I sent you a pm on a totally different subject. :howdy: Hope you can help. :flowers: A friend in need is a friend indeed and right now I'm one of the absolute best friends a person could ever imagine. :lmao:

W

WildHorses

appyday said:
Holy Crap :yikes: you do need help.... :huggy:

That I do. :lmao: Ironically, I'm not feeling the stress one might ought to feel in this situation. :whistle:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I pm'd ya but I didn't see this post before I did it. :lmao: I have one bad a$$ daschund that can dig it up for ya :lmao: Well you could break out the bbq & beer we could have a work party :snacks: :shrug:

W

WildHorses

mingiz said:
I pm'd ya but I didn't see this post before I did it. :lmao: I have one bad a$$ daschund that can dig it up for ya :lmao: Well you could break out the bbq & beer we could have a work party :snacks: :shrug:

I pm'd you back, but that's a thought. :lmao: :flowers:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
sent ya a pm. got beer? :yay:
Rottncop's birthday is saturday....trying to decide what to do for him. we were going to go away for the weekend, but it's gonna be too chilly...i think we're doing the maha ride sunday though.

mingiz are we still on for tomorrow? i want to try to get this horse this weekend too.....so much to do so little time...

W

WildHorses

happyappygirl said:
sent ya a pm. got beer? :yay:
Rottncop's birthday is saturday....trying to decide what to do for him. we were going to go away for the weekend, but it's gonna be too chilly...i think we're doing the maha ride sunday though.

mingiz are we still on for tomorrow? i want to try to get this horse this weekend too.....so much to do so little time...

You want beer, you got beer! :yay: What do you prefer? :flowers:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
coors light.... :yum:
i like pepsi :lol:
He'll be home soon to load up the tractor he's at the neighbors with the backhoe :lol: like i said SO much to do, so little time.