5th district

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
900,000 democrats in Prince Georges County

Can somebody tell me where that number came from? The best I can come up with is that there are around 336,485 to 331,900 registered voters (Dem, Republican, Independent) in PG County. Not to mention the entire population (including those too young to vote or ineligible to vote for other reasons) is counted at 662,060. How can 900,000 of them be Democrats? :confused:

Thanks.

Last edited:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
SaM must be counting the ~25% under 18 voters, as well as some dead, not to mention the White minority of ~28% (we'll cut that in half - give SaM the benefit of the doubt) so 14%, I'm sure there's a few closet conservative Black people too (we'll give them 10% because more Black people are going back to their roots - republican/conservative).

You're down to ~51%. Now lets see - discount the felons not 'legally' allowed to vote and the non registered persons - you'll be lucky if 30% of REGISTERED voters are democrat -and due to apathetic voters out of that many how many will actually vote?

I will be watching the voting percentages :):patriot:

:based on current Census numbers and conjecture:

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
SaM must be counting the ~25% under 18 voters, as well as some dead, not to mention the White minority of ~28% (we'll cut that in half - give SaM the benefit of the doubt) so 14%, I'm sure there's a few closet conservative Black people too (we'll give them 10% because more Black people are going back to their roots - republican/conservative).

You're down to ~51%. Now lets see - discount the felons not 'legally' allowed to vote and the non registered persons - you'll be lucky if 30% of REGISTERED voters are democrat -and due to apathetic voters out of that many how many will actually vote?

I will be watching the voting percentages :):patriot:

:based on current Census numbers and conjecture:

No I'll give him all the voters, for the basis of this exercise (though really Lollar is a handsome man, I'm sure one or two will be swayed).

So there are (rounded up) 337,000 registered voters. Minus the 900,000 democrat voters that the poster mentioned. That's a NEGATIVE 563,000 voters.

Try it a different way - the entire population of PG is 662,000 (rounded down cause I'm sure the poster would agree there is at least 60 children in PG county). Subtract those 900,000 democrats and that is a NEGATIVE 238,000 voters.

I just want to know where the 900,000 number came from. It just doesn't seem to fit. Did we import them from another state? Are we double voting? :shrug:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Can somebody tell me where that number came from? The best I can come up with is that there are around 336,485 to 331,900 registered voters (Dem, Republican, Independent) in PG County. Not to mention the entire population (including those too young to vote or ineligible to vote for other reasons) is counted at 662,060. How can 900,000 of them be Democrats? :confused:

Thanks.

Haven't you ever noticed all the cemetaries in PG? geesh

willie

Attachments

• vote.jpg
    vote.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 68

Rommey

Thanks.
For PG County:
The 2009 US Census population estimate is 834,560.
Per the State of Maryland State Board of Elections there are:
398,034 Registered Democrats
46,109 Registered Republicans
68,011 Registered [other]

Lan

When is voting day? Too lazy to Google it and most likely if I don't know when it is, I'm probably not going to vote.

If I vote, I'd most likely vote Lollar because I hate old white career politicians. And real change will only come with a new Congress.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
When is voting day? Too lazy to Google it and most likely if I don't know when it is, I'm probably not going to vote.

If I vote, I'd most likely vote Lollar because I hate old white career politicians. And real change will only come with a new Congress.

:speechless: