Dogs with cameras, good idea!!

rack'm

Jaded
I wonder if they pickup sound too........so when the dog is chasing the perp you can hear the air sucking as the pucker factor climbs. :roflmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Justanotherjoe said:
You'd think with the technology they would have fitted them with something MUCH smaller....
That's pretty small when you consider it includes a transmitter and is both visible and infrared

camily

Peace
If my dog had a camera on his head, you'd see alot of dog a$$ and that's about it. Maybe some dog winkie and alot of tongue too. Maybe the inside of the litter box.

rack'm

Jaded
camily said:
If my dog had a camera on his head, you'd see alot of dog a$$ and that's about it. Maybe some dog winkie and alot of tongue too. Maybe the inside of the litter box.

Kitty Crusties......:lmao:

My GS has her nose to the ground all the time.......GOD only knows what you'd see. :lmao:

camily

Peace
And I wonder why the dog has bad breath. I mean come on, cats bury their $hit it's so bad!

Last edited:

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
camily said:

Don't forget the toilet. :lmao: :lmao: