7.62 mm Mosin-Nagant and Ammo for Sale

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I know this should be in Classifieds, but the system won't recognize my username and password there.

I have a pre-WWII Mosin Nagant rifle manufactured in Russia in 1938, and I have several hundred rounds of ammunition for it. The gun is in very good condition (not perfect), bought at the Tackle Box a year or two ago. I also have a U.S. technical manual for the gun. PLEASE PM me for a price we can negotiate.

I also have a 20-gauge Mossberg shotgun with interchangeable barrels (slug or shot). It's about 4 years old but has only been fired a few time. I have the ammunition to go with it as well. Again, please PM for details/negotiation.

RPMDAD

Getting a little worried here Railroad, selling the guns giving away the Betas. Is everything ok, or is this just spring cleaning??

RPMDAD

Damn, Railroad that really sucks, really sorry to hear that sir. How did that come about, through sequestration. I thought that was a cut back in hours, not layoffs or forced retirements. Contractor or Fed??

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Damn, Railroad that really sucks, really sorry to hear that sir. How did that come about, through sequestration. I thought that was a cut back in hours, not layoffs or forced retirements. Contractor or Fed??

When you're really good at what you do and your supervisor is not, he feels threatened. Mine was also interested in protecting some buddies in the pending Sequestration atmosphere, so he came up with a story and convinced people in the company that I should leave. The Government folks I supported are quite unhappy with what he did. It took 4 people to replace me and they are struggling with it.

Thanks for asking!!

By the way, the Mosin-Nagant and ammo were picked up this morning.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
When you're really good at what you do and your supervisor is not, he feels threatened.

I learned while working on a contract, do not go out drinking with coworkers and take home the HOT Chick your 'supervisor' was hitting on, all night ..... :faint:

JOB What JOB ... we don't need that guy here ......... :jameo:

.... ask Foxhound what happened when he told his boss 3 yrs ago where to go, and how to get there .... :killingme

When you're really good at what you do and your supervisor is not, he feels threatened. Mine was also interested in protecting some buddies in the pending Sequestration atmosphere, so he came up with a story and convinced people in the company that I should leave. The Government folks I supported are quite unhappy with what he did. It took 4 people to replace me and they are struggling with it.

Thanks for asking!!

By the way, the Mosin-Nagant and ammo were picked up this morning.

The shot gun is nice by the way! And a great deal! I am going to try to put it out of my mind. If you want me to put on classifieds let me know and what contact info for you. Thanks for the gun, ammo and neat box.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
The shot gun is nice by the way! And a great deal! I am going to try to put it out of my mind. If you want me to put on classifieds let me know and what contact info for you. Thanks for the gun, ammo and neat box.

Yes, please, advertise the shotgun (a very sweet Mossberg) and ammunition. $250

Contact information is 240-298-2845