~$700 Ar-15

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
All complete

Well I am going to have to try to post the pics when I get on the computer where they are stored, can't get them to appear from photobucket.

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Well I am going to have to try to post the pics when I get on the computer where they are stored, can't get them to appear from photobucket.

Copy the img code from photobucket then open a new thread in the photography forum. You can post imgs in there.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
cool when will they be ready?

O, I think you have me mistaken, I am not selling these as that would be illegal, I am not an 01FFL dealer. You can not buy a gun with the sole intent of reselling it.

I was putting this thread up here to show how it is done. The two I am doing for my friends are theirs they will be filling out all the transfer paperwork on them in their name and I am just helping to put the parts together.

dustin

UAIOE
I know this is off topic but i didnt see the need to start a new thread...

Have the imported ex-German police Sig P6's dried up?

Last edited:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I know this is off topic but i didnt see the need to start a new thread...

Have the imported ex-German police Sig P6's dried up?

Yes, for the most part. I just checked all my "go to's" and they are not listed anymore. Too bad too, hell of a deal for around $300.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
i ordered my lower parts from RRA but still waiting, how long ago did you place your order?

Did you order you lower or LPK (lower parts kit) from RRA?

People are recieving LPK's in a matter of few weeks.

Lowers on the other hand. Good luck luck, from RRA themselves.

hokie11

Did you order you lower or LPK (lower parts kit) from RRA?

People are recieving LPK's in a matter of few weeks.

Lowers on the other hand. Good luck luck, from RRA themselves.

just the parts kit, i already bought a stag lower a few months ago and has been sitting around. i called them and they said another month or two before it will be shipping. and its already been a month :(

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
just the parts kit, i already bought a stag lower a few months ago and has been sitting around. i called them and they said another month or two before it will be shipping. and its already been a month :(

Weird people on ar.15.com have been reporting a couple weeks from RRA.

M&Aparts.com has them in stock.

hokie11

ARGHHH! I finally got through to model1sales, after trying 2-3 times per day for past 3 weeks... They just started shipping upper halves/upper kits ordered on Dec 2nd. It took them 4 months to finish Nov orders. Mine was ordered first week of Feb. DAMMIT! I guess it will be a nice xmas gift... and it's been 3 months since I ordered my lower parts kit from RRA. dammit! all it is is the buttstock, trigger, and inner kits pieces.

hokie11

ARGHHHx2.... just talkd to RRA... because my kit has the 2 stage trigger, they are NOT shipping any of those out. ALL 2 stages are going to the complete rifles, nothing else. There is no ETA for any of this since they are trying to catch up with complete rifle orders.

but wait... since when will complete rifle orders even be caught up!?!? not until after obama leaves.. dammit, might have to cancel since im not gonna wait 4 years...

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
ARGHHHx2.... just talkd to RRA... because my kit has the 2 stage trigger, they are NOT shipping any of those out. ALL 2 stages are going to the complete rifles, nothing else. There is no ETA for any of this since they are trying to catch up with complete rifle orders.

but wait... since when will complete rifle orders even be caught up!?!? not until after obama leaves.. dammit, might have to cancel since im not gonna wait 4 years...

Unless you are building a match rifle or a DMR or something along those lines I'd skip the 2 stage, they are less durable and reliable than a single stage, plus RRA are shipping out single stage LPK's in a week or two.