8 Unusual Valentine's Day Gifts

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
8 Unusual Valentine's Day Gifts to Make Your Sweetie Get Hot ...or Bothered

"We all know the usual Valentine's Day suspects: roses, chocolates, lingerie. These are the boring basics that will guarantee your special someone will at least be satisfied, but hardly surprised on the most romantic day of the year.

If you are looking for a gift that is a little out there, a gift that is truly unique, take your cue from these Valentine's Day presents that are sure to surprise your mate and at least get your brownie points for creativity."

8 Unusual Valentine's Day Gifts to Make Your Sweetie Get Hot ...or Bothered | Inventor Spot

Haha, what the heck?! Okay...maybe the glowing roses but I def. do not wanna poo next to my luvie! :lmao: and the two-in-one shirt/undies would last like two seconds! :killingme

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Do you still live in your Mom's basement?

:lol: probably.

Those ideas are horrible. And as for the usual, maybe I'm just too jewish, but I never understood giving flowers. Giving a loved one something something that'll be dead in a week is a bit of a bad omen, don't you think?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
All I ask for is chocolate covered strawberries!!

Yeah, but you know you want something better. Nothing tells your woman that she's appreciated and well loved more than the following:

1. Brand spankin' new vacumn cleaner
2. A non-urine smelling toilet brush
3. Anything for the kitchen. Women love to be reminded that it's their job to cook
4. A ball and chain so that they can't escape quickly. Show your devotion to her comfort by getting the ankle cuff fur lined and painting it any of the girly colors.
5. An implanted GPS ho-jack chip for when they manage to.
6. A shiney new iron and squeekless ironing board will keep her entertained for hours on end. She'll feel loved for days.

You can score brownie points by going for a combination. :yay:

smoothmarine187

Yeah, but you know you want something better. Nothing tells your woman that she's appreciated and well loved more than the following:

1. Brand spankin' new vacumn cleaner
2. A non-urine smelling toilet brush
3. Anything for the kitchen. Women love to be reminded that it's their job to cook
4. A ball and chain so that they can't escape quickly. Show your devotion to her comfort by getting the ankle cuff fur lined and painting it any of the girly colors.
5. An implanted GPS ho-jack chip for when they manage to.
6. A shiney new iron and squeekless ironing board will keep her entertained for hours on end. She'll feel loved for days.

You can score brownie points by going for a combination. :yay:

:buddies: Now those are some good ideas.

W

wantnafemale

All I ask for is chocolate covered strawberries!!

with a book of IOU's to use for up to 6mths with such things as a free neck massage, breaksfast in bed, a day on the town your choice where, etc.

Im a romantic like that.

R

Roxy1104

with a book of IOU's to use for up to 6mths with such things as a free neck massage, breaksfast in bed, a day on the town your choice where, etc.

Im a romantic like that.

I gave that to my son's girlfriend for Christmas as a gift from HIM. And he didn't even know it! :killingme

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
:lol: probably.

Those ideas are horrible. And as for the usual, maybe I'm just too jewish, but I never understood giving flowers. Giving a loved one something something that'll be dead in a week is a bit of a bad omen, don't you think?

I always tell people I prefer live plants. I have some that were given as gifts that I've had for 5 more years.. :yay:

Toilet Brush!?! :smack:

:lol:

Phina

Might seem kinda lame to you guys, but when I was still married, I came home and found a trail of skittles going through the house. I followed them all the way upstairs where my ex had spent the time to make a huge solid heart out of them. :lmao: