8-year-old transgender boy barred from Cub Scouts

This_person

“It made me mad,” Joe, said. “I had a sad face, but I wasn’t crying. I’m way more angry than sad. My identity is a boy. If I was them, I would let every person in the world go in. It’s right to do.”

First, when girls get angry they cry as often as not, so for that reason alone I believe in this little girl's desire to be a boy. "I was so angry I was crying" is a line no man can understand, and no woman can argue against because they get it.

Second, if you let anyone in, that organization is called "mankind", not a separate subgroup like the Scouts are. Scouts are for specific people, with standards and codes of conduct, etc. It is NOT for everybody, not INTENDED to be for everybody, and that's ok. There's an organization out there for anyone. Including if you're a girl, even if you feel like you want to be a boy.

Third/last/not-least, just because this little girl thinks it is the right thing to do does not mean it is the right thing to do. She's a kid, not a leader in the organization. This is a fantastic lesson for this little girl that life is not always what you believe is fair and "right", and it's more difficult when you try to buck the system instead of working within the system. That does not mean it is the wrong thing to do (to buck the system), but it's not going to be easy, and it's rarely going to be successful.

Hijinx

In the first place an 8 year old child is not a transgender boy.

SHE IS A GIRL.

Her mother is an ignorant twit.

BOP

alright....from now on I am identifying myself as the Imperial Leader of France...You folks will answer to me as such and I will rule with total ambiguity and disregard for current protocol.

This is bull sheet...I'm going back to Calais!

GregV814

This is bull sheet...I'm going back to Calais!

I don't care what kind of car you drive as long as you drive on the left side...we are, after all, Frenchmen in Paris. There're be no one calling you up for favors and no ones future to decide...You know, I'd go back there i a moment...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It's boring and I'll be glad when this fad goes away. It's unhealthy.

Forced Transgender Boy Quickly Returns To Normal After Removal From Mother’s Care

A seven-year-old boy has been removed from his mother’s care by the high court, after he was found to be suffering “significant emotional harm” due to his mother raising him as a girl.
The judge in the case slammed social services who had simply accepted that the boy should be treated as a girl.

The High Court judge hearing the case, Mr Justice Hayden, told the court that he believed the mother had been “absolutely convinced” that the boy “perceived himself as a girl” and was therefore determined to treat him as a girl, according to reports.

However, the boy, who cannot be named and is now living with his father, has naturally reverted to having masculine interests since leaving the care of his mother, the court heard.

Family court proceedings began about three years ago after the father raised a complaint that he was not allowed access to his son. A lower-ranking judge authorised a “wide ranging” inquiry forcing local authority social services staff to begin investigations.

Justice Hayden said “flares of concern” for the boy’s wellbeing had been raised by a “whole raft of multi-disciplinary agencies”, and that he couldn’t understand why social services had “disregarded so summarily” those concerns.

Hijinx

The High Court judge hearing the case, Mr Justice Hayden, told the court that he believed the mother had been “absolutely convinced” that the boy “perceived himself as a girl” and was therefore determined to treat him as a girl, according to reports.

The Judge is wrong. The mother had no such belief. IMO the mother decided she wanted a girl and determined to mess this child's life up.
She should be charged with Child abuse and locked up.

pelers

Forced Transgender Boy Quickly Returns To Normal After Removal From Mother’s Care

A seven-year-old boy has been removed from his mother’s care by the high court, after he was found to be suffering “significant emotional harm” due to his mother raising him as a girl.
The judge in the case slammed social services who had simply accepted that the boy should be treated as a girl.

However, the boy, who cannot be named and is now living with his father, has naturally reverted to having masculine interests since leaving the care of his mother, the court heard.

Family court proceedings began about three years ago after the father raised a complaint that he was not allowed access to his son. A lower-ranking judge authorised a “wide ranging” inquiry forcing local authority social services staff to begin investigations.

Justice Hayden said “flares of concern” for the boy’s wellbeing had been raised by a “whole raft of multi-disciplinary agencies”, and that he couldn’t understand why social services had “disregarded so summarily” those concerns.

7 year old boys have masculine interests?

Okay, first off, whatever on the whole transgender thing. What makes me absolutely nuts is the idea that girls should only play with dolls and boys should only play with trucks. That anything else is deviant. I have a son and a daughter. They both play with ALL the toys. Dolls. Blocks. Trucks. Ponies. It's become more socially acceptable in the last few decades for girls to do "manly" things, why isn't it the same for boys? Do we seriously want to raise men who are "too manly" to help take care of a baby? Who won't help around the house because vacuums are for the wimmins?

I always wanted to join boy scouts as a kid. They got to do all the fun stuff. Girl scouts sucked.

SoMDGirl42

Okay, first off, whatever on the whole transgender thing. What makes me absolutely nuts is the idea that girls should only play with dolls and boys should only play with trucks. That anything else is deviant. I have a son and a daughter. They both play with ALL the toys. Dolls. Blocks. Trucks. Ponies. It's become more socially acceptable in the last few decades for girls to do "manly" things, why isn't it the same for boys? Do we seriously want to raise men who are "too manly" to help take care of a baby? Who won't help around the house because vacuums are for the wimmins?

I always wanted to join boy scouts as a kid. They got to do all the fun stuff. Girl scouts sucked.

Spot On! A friend recently gave her son a boy doll for Christmas. He is six. There is nothing wrong with boys playing with "dolls" or girls playing with Tonka trucks. BTW, my friends son is absolutely a "normal boy" who also plays with boy toys. He loves them all.

Parents should just the kids be kids, let them play with whatever the hell they want to. If the adults would stop putting labels (boy toy/girl toy) on everything, the kids wouldn't know differently.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Parents who push this crap on their children should be stoned in public .... where is the 'other' parent ?
I've said this for a while now. I'll go further since it seems to be a big trend now with young children - I think the parents are the ones with the mental illnesses. They need psychiatrict help.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
my 1st thought is:
it is NJ After all ....
2nd thought:
where is the 'other' parent

- is it a male or is this 2 women playing house

It doesn't matter. The PARENT has a mental illness. IF there are two parents present, they both have psychiatrict issues. This is not normal. Like Vrai said Transgender is becoming or has become like the "New ADHD". The parent needs help. They are mentally sick.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I understood that to mean "traditionally masculine interests", such as he now wanted to play football and use his GI Joes to rape and pillage.

Certainly kids can play with whatever they want, however they want, but it cannot be denied that males and females are hard wired to certain behavior and entertainment choices. And that's fine, too. In this day and age, we teach our daughters how to use hand tools and we teach our sons how to do laundry, but most will still naturally gravitate toward traditional gender roles as they hit puberty (at least my kids did).

It's kind of annoying because male/female societal roles used to be a strong interest of mine. Then it turned out to be uninteresting because a lot of it is biological and not learned.

I understood that to mean "traditionally masculine interests", such as he now wanted to play football and use his GI Joes to rape and pillage.

Certainly kids can play with whatever they want, however they want, but it cannot be denied that males and females are hard wired to certain behavior and entertainment choices. And that's fine, too. In this day and age, we teach our daughters how to use hand tools and we teach our sons how to do laundry, but most will still naturally gravitate toward traditional gender roles as they hit puberty (at least my kids did).

It's kind of annoying because male/female societal roles used to be a strong interest of mine. Then it turned out to be uninteresting because a lot of it is biological and not learned.
Spot on.... :yay: