Polar Bear Ride, New Years Day

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Plan is to be at the Double T Diner in Annapolis by 1:00 (1300) and hook up with the other Southern Cruisers chapters in the state for lunch. Non SCRC members will be required to sign a waiver saying you're wearing your big boy underoos and if you fall down it's your own dayum fault

Meet at St Marys Landing at 0900 for chow, KSU at 1000. Will head south on 235, turn by Vet's entrance and loop back behind restaurant to Oaks Rd. Right on Oaks Rd to bear left at Keech Rd. Keech Rd to right on Rt 6, right on Wheatley Rd. Right onto Oliver Shop Rd. Straight at stop sign to Trinity Church Rd. Left onto Rt 234, left onto Rt 236. Left onto old Rt 235, through bank parking lot to right on Rt 6. Straight at light towards Lettie Dent school, sharp right onto Lockes Hill Rd. Right onto 235 north to WaWa on right in Charlotte Hall. This is where we can pick up anyone that doesn't want to get up early or ride as long. Leave here at 1130. Plan to continue north on 235 to right on 231. We can then either go up 381 or go to Prince Fredrick and run up 2/4.

aps45819 said:
:yikes: Took me a minute to realize I was looking at an alleged brake pad. Seems strange one side would wear completly away and leave the other intact. Looks like something needs adjusting.
Or cleaning.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
itsbob said:
I get the new brake pads in I'll tear apart the caliper and clean and lube all the important parts..

It's a brake caliper, ALL the parts are important! :lmao:

Aps, sorry can't make the ride. I'll be chasing a female all weekend, wish me luck in catching her! :lmao:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
desertrat said:
Not this weekend, you're cleaning behind the fridge remember?

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to desertrat again."

:frown: Well at least I can THINK it! :lmao:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
aps45819 said:
:nono: don't forget to practice catch and release

I'm not so sure I WANT to release this one. Assuming I CAN catch her! :lol:

I know, I know, go ahead and :smack: me now...