91% of Yanks living in Mexico are illegals

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gilligan hasn't got a prayer. Lynch will not even be charged, much less convicted.

After an internal review, the board of directors came to the realization that simply having the rumprider show up to collect, and that on video, would be worth far more than the small sum at stake.

Midnightrider

Sounds like the bet was accepted albeit with a little Deliverance humor. Anyway, invitations to witness the paying off of the bet will go out to select forum members.
You will notice dumbass hasn't actually accepted the bet. He implied it, and then put some stupid condition on paying off, but he still hasn't just accepted the bet.
After an internal review, the board of directors came to the realization that simply having the rumprider show up to collect, and that on video, would be worth far more than the small sum at stake.
See what I mean.

And if you do finally man up and accept, the winner will be setting The Who, what and where of the payoff.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
You will notice dumbass hasn't actually accepted the bet. He implied it, and then put some stupid condition on paying off, but he still hasn't just accepted the bet.

See what I mean.

And if you do finally man up and accept, the winner will be setting The Who, what and where of the payoff.

Lots of typing for 100 bucks.

stgislander

PREMO Member

See what I mean.

If you're skeered, say you're skeered.

Midnightrider

We all here realize, darkrumprider, that reading comprehension has never been one of your strong suits.

Go back and try again. My wager..my terms..boy.
Just another weak attempt to get out of a bet. If you want to meet me it's going to cost you more than $100.
Maybe you could highlight where you said you accept the wager.

Midnightrider

All that irony in just two sentences. Run boy, run!

I'm not running anywhere, I'm just not letting you try to add a bunch of crap to the bet. Like I said, the winner will choose how the payoff happens. If you want to meet me in person it's going to cost you a lot more than $100.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'm not running anywhere, I'm just not letting you try to add a bunch of crap to the bet. Like I said, the winner will choose how the payoff happens. If you want to meet me in person it's going to cost you a lot more than $100.

The winner doesn't get to set the terms douche knot. It's the person making the bet. Big pussy.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If you do happen to meet, any hint of a Adams Apple it's time for that Crocodile Dundee Shelia check.

[video=youtube_share;n6fgPX3NjyA]https://youtu.be/n6fgPX3NjyA[/video]

Good advice...but I wouldn't let him get that close, so....

Midnightrider

The winner doesn't get to set the terms douche knot. It's the person making the bet. Big pussy.
I'm one of the people making the bet. :shrug:
But I have NEVER had a bet where the loser got to set the terms, that's always been the winner. Maybe you can explain why I as the winner would agree to jump through hoops for the loser?