Hope you all have a good new year

bcp

In My Opinion
Y'all have a great time tonight, but remember to drive safe and make it back home alive.
you have people that depend on you to be there so act with some responsibility while bringing in the new year.

besides, there are still insults to be given out here to various people, and I would greatly miss the opportunity to do so should something bad happen.

W

Wenchy

bcp said:
Y'all have a great time tonight, but remember to drive safe and make it back home alive.
you have people that depend on you to be there so act with some responsibility while bringing in the new year.

besides, there are still insults to be given out here to various people, and I would greatly miss the opportunity to do so should something bad happen.

Staying in tonight (old fart) but I'm going to go watch some people jump into Sinepuxent Bay tomorrow morning. It just won't be the same with this mild weather we have had. Heck, I might even jump in myself. :party:

Happy New Year! :cheers:

bcp

In My Opinion
oh, I almost forgot to add.
for an old fart, you are at least a good looking old fart.
Ive seen some 20 year olds that would be better off with your looks than what they have done to themselves.

happy new year.

W

Wenchy

bcp said:
oh, I almost forgot to add.
for an old fart, you are at least a good looking old fart.
Ive seen some 20 year olds that would be better off with your looks than what they have done to themselves.

happy new year.

Quoted: This is the nicest "old fart" compliment that I have EVER received. :love:

:lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
oldman said:
Well there will be at least three of us logging on tomorrow.
Maybe we should get us an old fart forum.

Im kinda starting to like the whole old fart thing to be honest with you.

bcp

In My Opinion
onebdzee said:
Make that 4....I'm on designated driver duty tonight :howdy:
Thats a good thing.
You know you're to damn fine to be getting messed up in some stupid drunk driving accident.

be careful, not everyone is going to exhibit your restraint.

onebdzee

off the shelf
bcp said:
Thats a good thing.
You know you're to damn fine to be getting messed up in some stupid drunk driving accident.

be careful, not everyone is going to exhibit your restraint.

I'm not one for too much drinking....I like to watch everyone else get drunk and stupid :lmao:

BTW.........If you hear on the scanner that an orange dakota pick-up is putting people out on the side of the road....you'll know it's me and that someone just :barf: in my truck

bcp

In My Opinion
onebdzee said:
BTW.........If you hear on the scanner that an orange dakota pick-up is putting people out on the side of the road....you'll know it's me and that someone just :barf: in my truck
will you be slowing down prior to their exit?
or, will you do as I would do and just kick them out the door regardless of speed.

oldman

Lobster Land
bcp said:
Maybe we should get us an old fart forum. Im kinda starting to like the whole old fart thing to be honest with you.

Sorry but you nor Wenchy or 1BDZ do not as yet qualify to be an old fart. Maybe you could have a young fart forum though. 1BDZ, I wouldn't worry your driving but do keep an eye on the others that will be out. I'd rather not read about any forum poster in St Mary's Today or the Baynet.

meangirl

Nice lady!
virgovictoria said:
another old fart checking in :howdy: With a nap close at hand, I should make it to see the ball drop/2007 arrive!

WooHoo :cartwheel

Another one checking in. :howdy:

We are staying home tonight, no party for once, and I am excited. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
oldman said:
Sorry but you nor Wenchy or 1BDZ do not as yet qualify to be an old fart. Maybe you could have a young fart forum though. 1BDZ, I wouldn't worry your driving but do keep an eye on the others that will be out. I'd rather not read about any forum poster in St Mary's Today or the Baynet.

On no, we are old farts.
perhaps you just have not come to terms with your position of senior old fart?

by the way,, how old a fart are you?

onebdzee

off the shelf
bcp said:
will you be slowing down prior to their exit?
or, will you do as I would do and just kick them out the door regardless of speed.

I speed up when people start puking in my vehicle so that they make that really cool sound when they hit the ground at high speeds :lmao:

R

remaxrealtor

Another old fart checking in! I remember when I looked forward to New Year's Eve parties for weeks. Now I'm thrilled that I found a Law and Order marathon!