G

Gemmi

I like this station now.The only thing I can't stand is that Sara Frazier.That whiney voice pisses me off first thing in the morning.

nomoney

Gemmi said:
I like this station now.The only thing I can't stand is that Sara Frazier.That whiney voice pisses me off first thing in the morning.

its the tonya bennet that drives me nuts. Sounds like she should either be selling avon or working a 900 # - I haven't really decided.

Toxick

Splat
Gemmi said:

None of the voices irritate me. But someone was eating while doing the traffic report a couple days ago. :twitch:

morganj614

Moondog Michael said:
WOW..Now I know..why did you NOT give me a heads up??

Life would be boring if we told. She stood there and exclaimed how you needed your ego stroked. She wasn't aware that a few of us were standing there. We're EVERYWHERE :eyebrow:

Obviously her drunk ass found something else to stroke :lol:

Moondog Michael

morganj614 said:
Life would be boring if we told. She stood there and exclaimed how you needed your ego stroked. She wasn't aware that a few of us were standing there. We're EVERYWHERE :eyebrow:

Obviously her drunk ass found something else to stroke :lol:

Yep..that's cool, I was NOT ready to date again anyway