A big FU to Larry???

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
[URL

22AcaciaAve

If it's directed at Hogan, it's pretty weak. Meehan consulted with Hogan on the decision last night. The beaches will be opened, but in reality residents have been walking them the whole time. The boardwalk will be opened, but no shops will be open. Now there's some fun. Restaurants remained closed with only carry out available. Bars are all closed. But the inlet parking lot will be open with the meters operating, no doubt. Wonder how many people will feel like driving down there and paying a buck every half hour to park at the inlet so they can walk a boardwalk with no open shops?

Hijinx

You would think that Thresher's and Fisher's and the food places without tables and the ice cream places could open

mamaof1

Look for the area virus numbers to jump in 10 days.
It will be hard for public to know if it's directly tied back to OC. There will be a lot of non-locals that visit, which will put numbers up in various counties, possibly states. It will appear like the general daily increase we have been seeing. However, I think the Health Department pulled the data of those that visit OC, it would be evident and possibly significant.

frequentflier

happy to be living
You would think that Thresher's and Fisher's and the food places without tables and the ice cream places could open
If Rita's in Solomons is considered an "essential business" and is open, those places in OC certainly should be allowed!

Hijinx

If Rita's in Solomons is considered an "essential business" and is open, those places in OC certainly should be allowed!
Not sure it's considered essential, but a carry out. As long as you don't eat at their tables.
I was in Waldorf the other day and went to Checkers and they had signs saying no eating at the outside tables.

22AcaciaAve

It will be hard for public to know if it's directly tied back to OC. There will be a lot of non-locals that visit, which will put numbers up in various counties, possibly states. It will appear like the general daily increase we have been seeing. However, I think the Health Department pulled the data of those that visit OC, it would be evident and possibly significant.

Yes, I've said this from the beginning. Due to the transient nature of the town population and the length of time from infection to symptoms, if someone tests positive for it and got it in OC, they will likely be recorded as a case in their home county and state. The only way you will be able to make the connection is through strict tracing that goes at least 10 days back from their first symptoms. I don't think anyone is doing that.

GregV814

With all these mis-steps, you’d think the democrats would be jumping all over Larry. After all, he’s a “R”, right??

Attachments

• 82E40D71-EB69-42FC-B363-AF47F7E26818.jpeg
    82E40D71-EB69-42FC-B363-AF47F7E26818.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 47

herb749

The UI & business loan issues will be brought up and used next election. I'm surprised at the silence over all the bills the GA pushed through in 5 days that have yet to be signed. You will know all is well when the pols start bitchin about those.