A blast from the past

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I'm not even 40 yet but I remember my Calamity Kiddle. She had a cowgirl hat and a little rocking horse. I had some Kiddle and Skediddle (I think that's what they were called) coloring books too.

I hadn't thought about those things in years. :smile:

Remember the Sunshine Family? Or Weebles when they still looked like eggs?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Liddle Kiddles!

I had a million of those things!

Did they sometimes smell like flowers? I remember one that came in a fake perfume bottle.

I vaguely remember them. I definitely remember Dawn. Oh, and Chrissy and Velvet!
I remember Dawn dolls but they were something different than Liddle Kiddles. I used to use the Dawn dolls to be little sisters or children of the Barbie dolls.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I'm not even 40 yet but I remember my Calamity Kiddle. She had a cowgirl hat and a little rocking horse. I had some Kiddle and Skediddle (I think that's what they were called) coloring books too.

I hadn't thought about those things in years. :smile:

Remember the Sunshine Family? Or Weebles when they still looked like eggs?

I had the Weeble Haunted House..... there was a glow-in-the-dark Ghost Weeble :yahoo:

Did they sometimes smell like flowers? I remember one that came in a fake perfume bottle. .

:yeahthat:

O

ohsnoes

My GOD! I can't believe none of you ever heard of Liddle Kiddles! :cds:

Where are some women my age? They'll know what Liddle Kiddles are.

:hmpf:

I don't know your age but I am 46 and don't remember these either. However, I didn't like doll babies when I was little anyway.

craberta

I have found them around here at antique places. I loved those little dolls. I gave all of mine to friends when I was about 11 yo. Do you remember the really tiny ones that came in a broach?

Sweet 16

^^8^^

Skediddle Kiddle had the attachment with the wheels on it sticking out of her back and when you pushed her across the floor or the table, her little legs moved really fast. We have home movies of my older brother playing with the ones I got for my 7th birthday! :lmao:

vbailey

vbailey
My GOD! I can't believe none of you ever heard of Liddle Kiddles! :cds:

Where are some women my age? They'll know what Liddle Kiddles are.

:hmpf:

I think I am your age.......OH MY GOSH!!! I got one of those in my stockings one year when I was a little girl, I will never forget it, it was my most fav Christmas gift ever of all my childhood years...believe it or not I have thought about that tiny little doll many times over the years and how I miss it and wish I could get it back...LOL!!!

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
How about Thumbelina's? Basically you used your index & middle finger (legs) and a doll head. Anyone ever had a Barbie Airplane (talking 1970's here, not the new airplane).