• brunch/lunch/dinner together

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Mommy gets nothing from me!

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

belvak

Happy Camper
Sent cards to Mom and MIL, sent both flowers, and both were here today for a cookout. My kids both even remembered to tell me Happy Mother's Day with no reminder!! :lol:

sdm

I took flowers to my mom's grave. For those of you that still have your mom - treasure the time you have. It hurts like hell when they're gone. I'd give anything to see and talk to my mom again. I miss her terribly. RIP Mom 9/13/31 - 11/9/2008.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yes in deed, kiddies, it's moms day, a day for you, you ungrateful little bastards, for thanking mom for all the good she ever did for, including not aborting your sorry ass when she had the chance or drowning you in a tub later on or letting you walk out in traffic or just letting wear dirty underwear!

So, all the good she ever did for you, say thank you!

How you gonna do it, check all that apply!

Thanks, mom!
I didn't get around to answering this yesterday, so I will today. My mom lives in FL, so I called her. I sent her one of those new digital picture key chains with pictures of me, Thing 1 & Thing 2 and other assorted family pix. It will hold up to 60 digital pictures - it's really cool & she loved it!

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Bump

Called last night and sent flowers.

Used ProFlowers.com for the first time
Flowers arrived in good condition.

They were advertising free shipping but you were required to sign up with a "free shipping" web site that kept requesting a credit card (seperate from the flower purchase). Read the "terms and conditions", couldn't find an actual price but it was a monthly subscription fee.
I paid for shipping, probably cheaper than the free :lol:

Just figured out that when I ordered my Mom's flowers from ProFlowers.com that even though I had that same offer come up but I did not fill it out and I did pay for my shipping, they signed me up for it any way. I finally called the number that came up online on my banking site and found out out it's some plan that does absolutely nothing for you but costs 14.95 a month. I called and had it canceled and the two months I was charged for it are supposed to be credited back to my account. Also after a bit of research I found hundreds of complaints about this scam. The flowers were nice but I will never use ProFlowers again.

Anyone that has used Proflowers should check their accounts for these charges. It was listed as a place of service charge versus and internet payment on my statement so the first time I figured it was a purchase I had forgotten about. The second charge showed up Tuesday and I knew that I had only used my card three times in the last week. From what I read many people don't figure it out for 6 or more months.