A day spa....

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
I've had a few massages at Scaled Salon and Spa in Prince Frederick....very nice place.

That's where I get my hair done, love it there. I haven't gotten a massage there yet but the massage area is really serene and away from the hair dryers and other loudness. The owner is very customer service oriented, as is the rest of the staff.

My mom and I got gift cards to Jacqueline Morgan day spa in Prince Frederick. We haven't been yet but that's another option to check out.

Please let us know how it is once you go. I drive by it all the time but never hear anything about it.

kk2187

Please let us know how it is once you go. I drive by it all the time but never hear anything about it.

We got them 2 Christmas' ago :lol: I'm not even sure where it is. One of these days we'll make it up there. We're in St. Mary's so I'm not really sure how my dad found the one in Prince Frederick. But I'll definitely report back once we go!

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
We got them 2 Christmas' ago :lol: I'm not even sure where it is. One of these days we'll make it up there. We're in St. Mary's so I'm not really sure how my dad found the one in Prince Frederick. But I'll definitely report back once we go!
Holy cow you let a spa gift card sit for two years?!?!

What is wrong with you woman?????