A Democratic congresswoman is calling for black Americans to be exempt from paying taxes as a form of reparations

BOP

Jasmine Crockett, a freshman representative from Texas, said she heard a celebrity — though she could not remember which one — propose making black people tax-exempt, and thought, “I don’t know that that’s … necessarily a bad idea,” she recounted in an interview with “The Black Lawyers Podcast” last week.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Jasmine Crockett, a freshman representative from Texas, said she heard a celebrity — though she could not remember which one — propose making black people tax-exempt, and thought, “I don’t know that that’s … necessarily a bad idea,” she recounted in an interview with “The Black Lawyers Podcast” last week.

It will never pass because it does not benefit those who do not work......

SamSpade

It means that folks like Tiger Woods or Oprah would get a LOT more reparations than the guy collecting government assistance.

Reactions: BOP

Bare-ya-cuda

Way I see it is in this day you can identify as anything you want so I am identifying as a black person in the unlikely hood this ever comes to fruition.