A great rack will only get you so far in life

C

czygvtwkr

No matter how magnificently spectacular it is, how much I look at it, and no matter how good the naughty librarian look is on you, you also need some personality and brains. That is all.

MMDad

Lem Putt
No matter how magnificently spectacular it is, how much I look at it, and no matter how good the naughty librarian look is on you, you also need some personality and brains. That is all.

You really shouldn't pick on Vrai like this.

ZARA

I don't really think of my look as "naughty librarian". I'm more "hooker with a heart of gold".

I have met you, "hooker" is NOT a word I would use to describe your appearance. If I were a dude, I would say MILF. Or Dominatrix...But without the leather. lmao :killingme

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?

I agree. But it's proportional to the length of term.
The amount needed all depends on if you're looking short-term or long-term... :whistle:

JeJeTe

Happiness

Attachments

• gold-digger1.jpg
    gold-digger1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 107

Pete

Repete

But it will get you at least 3 clicks higher on lifes progress chart than a flat chested chick with a decent personality and moderate brains.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
May I point something out real quick?

Who is it that considers a woman's breasts, and body in general, during the interview process?

Hint: not women.

So if it disturbs you when women have advantages because of their body and looks, you have only your gender to blame. You certainly cannot blame the cutie pies for working it.

Pete

Repete

Who is it that considers a woman's breasts, and body in general, during the interview process?

So if it disturbs you when women have advantages because of their body and looks, you have only your gender to blame. You certainly cannot blame the cutie pies for working it.

Agree totally.

Agree totally.
:yeahthat: It helped Pixie get a cellphone sugar daddy. :pete:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

True ..
.... Liz Ray could not even type

she worked for Congressman Wayne Rogers(?) sp

but there is only so far an incompetent bimbo can rise ...

Last edited:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?

In general I agree with you, but it all depends on what position she is interviewing for.

A manager (male or female) at Hooters is most likely gonna consider the look of the female applicant. Not sayin it's a necessary requirement but it kinda goes with the position. Same is true for a strip club.
Better lookin employees = more business.