A*hole alert..

N

nitwhit3286

If I was to be more specific with this person's identity I would be dropping myself to a*hole status, and I wouldn't want to drop to their level.

N

nitwhit3286

Say it ain't so! :killingme

oh indeed. sorry I can't hold it in anymore. i have done such a good job...but now I have reached my boiling point. I love how people just go about their day and think nothing is wrong and everything is peachy....and then here I am....about to go insane...mentally koo-koo

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
oh indeed. sorry I can't hold it in anymore. i have done such a good job...but now I have reached my boiling point. I love how people just go about their day and think nothing is wrong and everything is peachy....and then here I am....about to go insane...mentally koo-koo

This is all about you? I thought you had good :gossip:

:fizzle:

N

nitwhit3286

This is all about you? I thought you had good :gossip:

:fizzle:

eeehhhhhhh.... I dunno what you have heard....but nothing of whoro-ic proportions has been going on. you know, I didn't want to post...cause I am like oh here I am being the bad guy... but no... I'm really not in the wrong at all. don't you just love it when you bend over backwards for people? And the next thing you know you are being screwed in the pooper?

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
eeehhhhhhh.... I dunno what you have heard....but nothing of whoro-ic proportions has been going on. you know, I didn't want to post...cause I am like oh here I am being the bad guy... but no... I'm really not in the wrong at all. don't you just love it when you bend over backwards for people? And the next thing you know you are being screwed in the pooper?

I haven't heard a word. Been there, it sucks... learn from it. :flowers: