A little birdie told me...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Geek said:
Never been to Chuck E. Cheese, I know it is for kids, what is it like?
Horrifying. All these kids running around, screaming their fool heads off. If you want a place where your children can run amok and act like animals, that's where you take them.

L

ladylara

Geek said:
They should have anti-bacterial overhead sprays that go off every 15 minutes :yay:
hahahaha... my poor little two year old knows to put out her hands when i say, 'clean hands' out in public. out comes the antibacterial cleaner. my 1 yr old is learning.
we steer clear of the ball pit - at all costs. germ city.
but i think it's a rite of passage for kids and parents. gotta go. it's kind of the law. and that stupid rat sits back and just RAKES it in.

Knew about the Rat Pizza a year ago.

Did not know about Tractor Supply. THANK GOD! We need a place like this. You can get lots of neat stuff there, and can get the parts to fix just about any farm/garden machine there that you can't get about anywhere else. I was tired of going to Fredericksburg to go to one until they opened the one just north of White Plains recently.

Couldn't give a rat's patutie about the CBP since they sued the burger joint in Frederick a couple years ago.

camily

Peace
Ok, I have to say this. You guys don't want kids in restaurants acting like animals, which I agree to and my kids don't, but for the love of God, this is a "kids restaurant". Is there anywhere you guys accept kids running around and playing? I mean, if not a place with tubes, ball pits and games, then where?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
camily said:
Ok, I have to say this. You guys don't want kids in restaurants acting like animals, which I agree to and my kids don't, but for the love of God, this is a "kids restaurant". Is there anywhere you guys accept kids running around and playing? I mean, if not a place with tubes, ball pits and games, then where?

Get a grip. Nobody said they didn't want them there, they said it was "scary", and "horrifying". I think CC is exactly where kids should be.