A Particular Group of Heathens ..............

E

EmptyTimCup

Backroom Conspiracy .....

how about Friday Night the 1st of June at Bonefish ......

So I can attend a gathering before Nov.

:buddies:

[YES I posted this in Politics just to annoy the whiners - since this started as a gathering of people from the Politics Section - Really it is all PsyOps Fault]

bcp

In My Opinion
Tried to look at Bonefish website,
I wonder if people that do web design realize how many people exit the site before reading anything just because of the annoying music that starts up when the site opens.

Guess I wont get to see their site.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I wonder if people that do web design realize how many people exit the site before reading anything just because of the annoying music that starts up when the site opens.
That is easily turned down or changed. However, if they play the same music in the restaurant you might be in for a long evening. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
That is easily turned down or changed. However, if they play the same music in the restaurant you might be in for a long evening. :lol:

Never a long evening when the SOMD group gathers. :buddies:

Even the pan wielding females in the family enjoy the company.

E

EmptyTimCup

but but but ......... the 1st 6 or 8 lasted just FINE in the politics section

:popcorn:

:flowers:

[que hank]

PsyOps

Pixelated
YES I posted this in Politics just to annoy the whiners - since this started as a gathering of people from the Politics Section - Really it is all PsyOps Fault

:gossip: Don't blow my cover. They all still think I show up for innocent converation.

It stinks though. I wont be able to make 1 Jun.

Foxhound

Finishing last
I'm only in it for the drunken debauchery! Godless heathen that I am. The biggest problem is it interferes with my drug and prostitution habits. So I may have to cut back. Unless I can get the government to up my foodstamps and welfare.

:otter::dye::buddies::love:

E

EmptyTimCup

:gossip: Don't blow my cover. They all still think I show up for innocent converation.

It stinks though. I wont be able to make 1 Jun.

would a later Friday work ?

8th

17th ?

I would like to catch up to as many peeps as possible

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I'm only in it for the drunken debauchery! Godless heathen that I am. The biggest problem is it interferes with my drug and prostitution habits. So I may have to cut back. Unless I can get the government to up my foodstamps and welfare.
Cut back on drugs and hooching? :whistle:

BTW; If we're going to be at Bonefish in the future, we should remember that they open at 4 if we want that long table up front again. We should take the far end next time instead of the end closest to the front door. All those strange people trying to sit next to me was :yikes: Of course I didn't notice them until Dawn left...:blushing: :lmao:

Last edited:

dawn

Cut back on drugs and hooching? :whistle:

BTW; If we're going to be at Bonefish in the future, we should remember that they open at 4 if we want that long table up front again. We should take the far end next time instead of the end closest to the front door. All those strange people trying to sit next to me was :yikes: Of course I didn't notice them until Dawn left...:blushing: :lmao:

LOL....if you guys go to bonefish....I might be able to hang again for a minute or two.

PsyOps

Pixelated
would a later Friday work ?

8th

17th ?

I would like to catch up to as many peeps as possible

I'm actually out of it for the next 3 Fridays. Between company coming in to town and a change in shift at work I just can't make it. The 17th is a Sunday. I can probably make the 15th.