A Particular Group of Heathens ..............

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm only in it for the drunken debauchery! Godless heathen that I am. The biggest problem is it interferes with my drug and prostitution habits. So I may have to cut back. Unless I can get the government to up my foodstamps and welfare.

:otter::dye::buddies::love:

:gossip: Does a certain somebody know about this?

bcp

In My Opinion
Well I assuming since a BCP goes out with the rest of the friday night heathens he must have the same problem. I could be wrong :killingme

Is this why we were hugging in downtown Annapolis that night?

Oh and,, I still think it was over the top when I.S starting splashing holy water on us

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Is this why we were hugging in downtown Annapolis that night?
Oh and,, I still think it was over the top when I.S starting splashing holy water on us
:eyebrow: Ok, next time you guys will walk in front of me and......No, wait... I don't even want to think of what I didn't see. And that poor innocent Skillet Girl back there too? :jameo: :roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We took a vote and I'm the hammer.

ETC, we're usurping you for the 1st.

Gilligans in Pope's Creek is what it is.

Nobody cares for Bonefish and we don't want to be stuck inside when there's waterfront outside dining to be had.

Gilligans (warning, music plays automatically because their webtard sucks.) And be aware that Gilligan's is an official Idiot Free zone. Just so you know....

mamatutu

mama to two
We took a vote and I'm the hammer.

ETC, we're usurping you for the 1st.

Gilligans in Pope's Creek is what it is.

Nobody cares for Bonefish and we don't want to be stuck inside when there's waterfront outside dining to be had.

Gilligans (warning, music plays automatically because their webtard sucks.) And be aware that Gilligan's is an official Idiot Free zone. Just so you know....

I didn't know Gilligans is an official idiot free zone. That's amazing that they can tell who is an idiot or not, or do they have a sign posted...no shoes, no shirt, no idiots, no service. I learn something new every day on this forum. Thanks! :smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn't know Gilligans is an official idiot free zone. That's amazing that they can tell who is an idiot or not, or do they have a sign posted...no shoes, no shirt, no idiots, no service. I learn something new every day on this forum. Thanks! :smile:

That's what it said on their website under Menu :shrug: I thought that sounded like a good deal for a Friday when we've all met our capacity for idiocy and are ready to be idiot-free for awhile.

E

EmptyTimCup

Why wouldn't you come to Gilligan's?

Bonefish is 20 min from my house ..... Newburg a lot further and I have to get up at 0530 - 0600 to be to work on Sat at 0700

even Casey Jones would not be so bad, even though it was expensive

there is a dive I need to get the name of on 301 @ 214 .... some sports bar

Last edited by a moderator:
E

EmptyTimCup

No we can do Bone Fish later in the month ........ I wanted to catch up with Psyops anyway

and he is not available until after the 17th

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Actually it's easy to tell who the idiots are there. They're usually the loudest ones who come inside and don't care how loud they are because they're wasted. Art makes it clear, on the front of his menu, what will and will not be tolerated. Most of it works...
No we can do Bone Fish later in the month ........ I wanted to catch up with Psyops anyway
and he is not available until after the 17th...the 17th would be fine
Of June? The 17th is a Sunday, btw...

E

EmptyTimCup

Attachments

• DoubleFacePalm1.jpg
    DoubleFacePalm1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 92