A place to chat and meet people...

c82175

I didn't just post my information for advertising... I have 2 small children and this is the only time I get to have any fun and meet people, ladies and friends. So I started doing the Slumber parties. Wow! I didn't think that I would get bumped out of here.

D

dems4me

c82175 said:
I didn't just post my information for advertising... I have 2 small children and this is the only time I get to have any fun and meet people, ladies and friends. So I started doing the Slumber parties. Wow! I didn't think that I would get bumped out of here.

What happened? :shrug:

c82175

I basically posted say I was a new distributor, putting my name out there, asking if anyone was interested in hosting a ladies only night, for fun with Women 18+ or even for bachelorette parties or if anyone wanted information on becoming a distributor that I would love to help them out. I pretty much got ripped up and then they deleted my thread.

D

dems4me

c82175 said:
I basically posted say I was a new distributor, putting my name out there, asking if anyone was interested in hosting a ladies only night, for fun with Women 18+ or even for bachelorette parties or if anyone wanted information on becoming a distributor that I would love to help them out. I pretty much got ripped up and then they deleted my thread.

Were they horse people? :shrug: I heard they get unruly sometimes :shrug: Maybe they did it :shrug:

Personally, I wouldn't see the point in having a slumber party, not unless you are young... why wouldn't you want to wake up in the comforts of your own home :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
c82175 said:
That's because you're not supposed to advertise your business in the forums. Read the Rules.

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
That's because you're not supposed to advertise your business in the forums. Read the Rules.

AAAAhhhaaaaa!!! It makes sense now! :huggy:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
c82175 said:
I'd like to host one of those "slumber parties"

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
c82175 said:
How many women will you provide?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Were they horse people? :shrug: I heard they get unruly sometimes :shrug: Maybe they did it :shrug:

Personally, I wouldn't see the point in having a slumber party, not unless you are young... why wouldn't you want to wake up in the comforts of your own home :shrug:
:roflmao:

Nanny Pam

dems4me said:

Share those drugs, Dems! :lmao: