A real friend...

A real friend would...

• Support you no matter what, right or wrong.

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Would tell you when you're wrong right then and there

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Support you publicly and tell you you're wrong privately

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Say nothing publicly and talk to you privately

Votes: 29 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
Here's where we disagree; You state that everyone 'knows' where everyone stands and that's not the case with me. You know you changed my mind, along with 2a and some others, as to what to do about illegal immigration and you, personally, saw me change my mind about gay marriage and, to some extent, abortion.
Sure, but I knew when you changed your mind. It wasn't like you were completely and totally anti-gay, then decided at a party during an argument that you weren't.

I would not put my dukes up for a "friend" who started a fight. I'd more likely try to talk her way out of it while dragging her out of there. "She's drunk, she didn't mean that....(come on, stupid, time for you to go home)...no, really, she's just hammered and being ignorant, she doesn't mean it...(come ON or I'm going to rip your hair out of your head)..."

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
Sure, but I knew when you changed your mind. It wasn't like you were completely and totally anti-gay, then decided at a party during an argument that you weren't.

I would not put my dukes up for a "friend" who started a fight. I'd more likely try to talk her way out of it while dragging her out of there. "She's drunk, she didn't mean that....(come on, stupid, time for you to go home)...no, really, she's just hammered and being ignorant, she doesn't mean it...(come ON or I'm going to rip your hair out of your head)..."

:roflmao: "come on stupid" :roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't you worry, Dems - if you ever get drunk and start a fight, I'll get you out of there :yay:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I would say so immediatly because if they are turely my friend, they will know that I don't mince words or beat around the bush if I can avoid it.

I recently backed and helped a friend who turned out to be totally wrong and she then blamed me for her actions. I told her from the start that I'm not the one who will coddle a grown woman or support lying for any reason.
In the end, it's better to just have your say and leave it alone before you get caught up in someone elses :bs:

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Let’s face it if you call them “friend” then there is some quality, characteristic or like mindedness that you find agreeable or compatible, otherwise, they wouldn’t be a friend. So if we’re talking typical bar fight then I’ve definitely got my friend’s back until we’re out of there. Now, if we’re talking a battle of wits then I’m of the opinion that you’ve got to defend your own position without my intervention.